Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post, I made the exact same trade. SPS was coming off back-to-back 49s with a BE of ~70, so I think the trade was warranted. A 78 and 134 was extremely low percentage

Oh, it definitely was, but it's annoying when in hindsight it has so far gained no benefit over trading Pickett, for example.

You know what? * you round 7. Just had a look at div 7 and discovered I was the third highest scoring team in the league this round. Lost, of course. To ******* 18th placed *y Mc*face. By 7 points. If I hadn't taken Murphy's 118 as C I would have got Bont's 128.*

*Also I may have neglected to loophole Parsons and Balic and missed out on 22 points. ******* * * *. Burn in a ditch SC.

Score: 1835:'(

JOM sized donut and WTF was I thinking putting the C on JPK??
Lesson learned, JPK is a VC option only and JOM
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1938 which could have been 1858 if i didn't get Bont in for Beams.

I have found tranquillity in no longer caring as I'm way past that point. Anger and hate lead to the dark side. Tranquillity and ditching emotions is good for you and leads to the light side.

Now time for me to go back to my meditation class and "ommmm" with the best of them.

2133 - top scored in my league and finally broke my duck.

A couple of my speculative picks delivered big time. Hurley, Z Jones, Roughead, Lynch.

This s**t ******* sucks.
Scored sub 1900 again, at least this time I had a donut and not just a stack of massive shittrucks.
Dropped another 7k rankings after dropping 7k last week.

Are there even any rookies to trade in anymore? What the hell am I meant to do with these dead cows.

2302!

pretty happy considering I have been the laughing stock of my league, it's my first year, first ever win and I'm absolutely terrible at this.
Your honesty is refreshing
Much respect
Nice score

This s**t ******* sucks.
Scored sub 1900 again, at least this time I had a donut and not just a stack of massive shittrucks.
Dropped another 7k rankings after dropping 7k last week.

Are there even any rookies to trade in anymore? What the hell am I meant to do with these dead cows.

Remember last year when we were going great? That was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back