Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not gonna dig out the posts but there was one or two posters back at round 2 that were umming and arring over Carlton rookies Pickett vs Petrevski-Seton and whether it was worth the few extra dollars for SPS.
After Picketts inability to score (10point quarters pretty standard on a good week)
and SPS now with two +90's and a 72avg, its these little things that make or break your overall rank.
Hmm. Just reflecting already.
I still have Pickett idle on my bench as his trade value hasn't even helped.
Peski-Seaton could well hit 400k before his bye. Also got 90+ in the wet against Ess.

1271/13 with Rocky (c), Zerrett, Titchell, Lloyd, S Martin, Myers, Roughead, Balic and Kennedy-Harris to come.

High 2200's and some more clawing back of the horror start.

I swear i cant bear looking at the live stats. I cringe everytime i see rockys score and i dont have him. Everytime i look he has racked up 20 like its nothing and in short time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1774/17 +c

Mitchell, Hannan, Balic, Fyfe, Myers

Massive week after a couple of semi-bad weeks - kinda surprising as I was only fielding 21 before trades - bringing rocky in and making him captain was massive

I have Titch as C for first time. Moved it off Danger after last week. Going to be close with him v Rocky maybe....

* man Fyfe is killing me this year. He is goone next week no matter what. At the moment trading him is more important that ANB thus my no1 priority

Remove this Banner Ad

Back