Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Finally we get a week where we're back to normal with the regular Friday-Sunday fixture format

How are you looking this week? Upgrade, downgrade or holding back?

Normally the real nitty gritty of the season starts around now, we start having cows to upgrade, improving our sides, but how will our moves affect us? Let's see how it unfolds.

1 downgrade and 1 upgrade for me. Leaves me with 5 rookies on field, including 3 in my mids. Preparing my side for the eliminator. To be honest i dont know which strategy to adopt given im ranked so poorly overall and don't have any cash leagues. My care factor is lower than usual at this time of the season but ill keep soldiering on. Next round will probably be a double downgrade in order to bank some cash which ill use to upgrade my midfield as the byes approach.

1 downgrade and 1 upgrade for me. Leaves me with 5 rookies on field, including 3 in my mids. Preparing my side for the eliminator. To be honest i dont know which strategy to adopt given im ranked so poorly overall and don't have any cash leagues. My care factor is lower than usual at this time of the season but ill keep soldiering on. Next round will probably be a double downgrade in order to bank some cash which ill use to upgrade my midfield as the byes approach.
I guess eliminator could be worthwhile for you having started poorly

At least only 5 rookies onfield is not a bad position right now, but you have used the trades up to get yourself out of trouble.

Maybe just soldier along until around the byes, hope you dodge injuries and see how your team looks then, how you're going for upgrades required and coverage, as with less trades in the bank left you will need coverage for short-medium term injuries so you're not out of trades by round 17-18 or whatever

First of four weekends where I am overseas. It makes micromanaging and loopholing tricky.
Which timezone will you be in?

I was in Europe for the past three rounds and went alright by doing said micromanaging at night (i.e. very early AM in Australia), even if it did annoy my girlfriend... Can't have been too big a problem, we got engaged mid-way through the trip. :p

Only 1 change for port.
🥔 Amon in for Gray.
Looks like drew is lucky to survive again brad 😂😂😂

Only 1 change for port.
🥔 Amon in for Gray.
Looks like drew is lucky to survive again brad 😂😂😂
Harsh on Amon, he's looked like a new player this year.

Shocked that Drew's still in the team; does nobody in the AFL world pay attention to Brad's asinine ramblings?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which timezone will you be in?

I was in Europe for the past three rounds and went alright by doing said micromanaging at night (i.e. very early AM in Australia), even if it did annoy my girlfriend... Can't have been too big a problem, we got engaged mid-way through the trip. :p
Congrats mate :thumbsu:
Likely going to cop a donut with whitfield scrimshaw and burgess now.
Sounds like you need to trade friend

I'm in the same boat here

Stocker will debut. Williamson will come in for Newman. Phillips or Lobbe for kreuzer. Only way setterfield plays this week is if Charlie curnow doesn’t get up and even then he’s no certainty..both gartlett and Schumacher also in this mix...this week is going to be awful.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stocker isn't confirmed to debut. Stop talking like he is

Clark is an interesting one.

Might not play this week and maybe might not have a spot next.

Is he a move on early type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back