Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats v Roos next week..no way danger will play. Will have a week off. Everyone like me with Libba will end up having to hold the spud.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Surely Constable will come back in if multiple changes are made

Selwood and Tuohy ahead, but wouldn't rule Constable out. Could give Gazza a rest too

O'Brien making great cash, will be a quality bail out rookie for when I need to pull the trigger there

1807 with a quarter from Smith to come.

giphy.gif

Reilly O’Brien has been such a good trade in. Having watched Adelaide recently I genuinely think they look better with O’Brien and Himmelberg as their ruckmen. He competes so much better than Jacobs does these days.

He's making so much cash. Such a shame they didn't start the year with him. Oh well. It's good for anyone who got on board.

For those talking about Guthrie, I thought about getting him in, but after reading the Cats board I had my concerns about whether he'd stay in. I was looking at Ridley to Guthrie, so missed out on some points there.

He's making so much cash. Such a shame they didn't start the year with him. Oh well. It's good for anyone who got on board.

For those talking about Guthrie, I thought about getting him in, but after reading the Cats board I had my concerns about whether he'd stay in. I was looking at Ridley to Guthrie, so missed out on some points there.
Guthrie is a perfect AFL Fantasy type

Use him in the medium term then dump him over there when JS/role issues pop up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why’d you have Walsh on the bench?
Looked at my team today and thought it'd speed up the process of getting premiums in if I traded Constable to Larkey. The cost was I had to field Larkey over Walsh today. Hurt me, but still think it will help me long term.

Looked at my team today and thought it'd speed up the process of getting premiums in if I traded Constable to Larkey. The cost was I had to field Larkey over Walsh today. Hurt me, but still think it will help me long term.

Larkey is a fwd and Walsh a mid tho? :think:

had Yeo since rd1 mate... about time he delivered a good score !!

1850 with Danger(c) + Daniher = :thumbsdown:

what a disaster today !!
lucky i had the bye in eliminator
Wowee i started with him aswell he lasted 3 weeks... thought u must have started with him but couldnt work out why u held him avging 85

1868 big ROB bringing a big 120 for me to get over the top of Bradkli by 2 points :cool:

Surprise surprise.. I lose by 2 points because a back up ruckman who’s only playing because the teams number 1 ruck is injured scores 120 and is the top scoring ruckman for the round...it is like every single week the DT gods find a new way to punish me.. all you can do is laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back