Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Cripps and McCluggage are out I'm literally f**ked.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wingard is dropped. Pathetic showing from him.

90 % of the Hawks team sucked balls.

Yep Chad has Mare 🐎.

He will bounce back..

Doc was poo Carlton won't drop him,..

Players have bad games .

We just need some good luck with injurys.

Cripps has a 3 rd avg of 84, yuk. I'm very happy for him to miss, get his body right and come back with 120s.

My M7 to M11 (not in on field order) is Pickett, Bennell, McInerney, Budarick and Simpson, expecting at least 4/5 to play.

Come on Crippa, have a rest, get some sun, relax :)

90 % of the Hawks team sucked balls.

Yep Chad has Mare 🐎.

He will bounce back..

Doc was poo Carlton won't drop him,..

Players have bad games .

We just need some good luck with injurys.
Chad played mostly forward and Clarko has this new game plan where we try not to get the ball into the forward 50. if it does accidentally happen then you allow the opposition to waltz it out of there uncontested in order to correct the error.

our execution in the last couple of weeks has been immaculate.

Cripps has a 3 rd avg of 84, yuk. I'm very happy for him to miss, get his body right and come back with 120s.

My M7 to M11 (not in on field order) is Pickett, Bennell, McInerney, Budarick and Simpson, expecting at least 4/5 to play.

Come on Crippa, have a rest, get some sun, relax :)

Not wonder he's shoulder sore been carrying he's side for years.

Ironing of the story he and doc did nothing and they win.

Cripps bearly misses games ,,,,interesting what happens with him this week.

Chad played mostly forward and Clarko has this new game plan where we try not to get the ball into the forward 50. if it does accidentally happen then you allow the opposition to waltz it out of there uncontested in order to correct the error.

our execution in the last couple of weeks has been immaculate.

Gunston was cracking the shits Richo Style a few times ...

Hawks + Chad will bounce back.

Phil Davis fielded five questions on Coniglio, who he referred to as a "concrete in", and became frustrated by the last of them, in regards to whether the team would be deflated if the new captain was omitted.

"I think we're speculating a fair bit about how I'd feel and how the group would feel if that was to happen," he said.

"We're sitting here on a Tuesday and the captain of the club is not at the peak of his performances at the moment but he's still a very good player.

"I'm sure 17 other clubs would pick him within two seconds if he was available to be selected for them."

Davis hinted that resident tagger Matt de Boer may not necessarily go to Brownlow Medal favourite Lachie Neale.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/465353/...17-other-clubs-would-pick-him-in-two-seconds-

So campaigners. I have Cripps, Fyfe AND the Suitcase....

Do you have Tom Green? Ward out for 4-6 weeks so im hopeful he will stay in the team now.

Green to Cover Fyfe and McInerney to cover Cripps is what Im relying on now lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what's happening with Deven Robertson?

Highly rated kid. Slid in the draft to #22, and the Lions wanted him so badly, they traded next years 2nd pick to go up ONE spot from #23 to claim him.
Huge wraps from the Lions pre-season.

Was a late-in round 1, but was dropped after the break and has since disappeared.
Did the poor lad contract Covid? Get an infected foot while cooking? Break his hand while playing with his dog? Water-skiing accident? Sleep with Mrs.Fagan?
Can't find any scratch match reports.

All I know is that he flew with the Lions to Sydney as part of the 27 man hub group.
26 players were named vs Geelong, but he wasn't even an emergency. The Lone Ranger off the team sheet. Glorified orange boy.

pulpdriver can you shed some light?

Guarantee that the week I trade him out he goes BANG when returning to the team.

Last edited:
Do you have Tom Green? Ward out for 4-6 weeks so im hopeful he will stay in the team now.

Green to Cover Fyfe and McInerney to cover Cripps is what Im relying on now lol.
No Tom Green :'( I can hypothetically cover them with 3 of McHenry/Simpson/Budarick/Mahony but I guarantee you which 3 I pick will score a combined total of 120 and cause me to drop 10k in overall rank. At least Crippa seems to be safe so only 2 to worry about now...

You know how these campaigners can fix this? GIVE US MORE TRADES PER WEEK FFS :moustache:

No Tom Green :'( I can hypothetically cover them with 3 of McHenry/Simpson/Budarick/Mahony but I guarantee you which 3 I pick will score a combined total of 120 and cause me to drop 10k in overall rank.

You know how these campaigners can fix this? GIVE US MORE TRADES PER WEEK FFS :moustache:

Cripps is fine.

Fyfe in some doubt....he'll play even at FF.

Heard nothing on de suitcase.

Cripps is fine.

Fyfe in some doubt....he'll play even at FF.

Heard nothing on de suitcase.
I had a listen to the injury report on the Lions website - he hurt his AC joint but there's no structural damage, just some bone bruising. Apparently trained well and had good range of motion so they think he's a "good chance" given the reasonable break but given the whole Sam Sturt scenario I have no faith in any AFL club doctor at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back