Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Crisp with the worst 80+ in dt history!! 9 at 1/4 time and somehow ends up playing starting mid in the last quarter whilst roaming across the back line. You’re something else
yeah just don't acknowledge how kissed you are with Grundy VC....you said you were "no chance" of doing it. Typical. Crisp plays his best game and still can't crack 80, what did Doedee give you last week? You complain as if Crisp got 120 or something, imagine if Neale gets 80 this week...

yeah just don't acknowledge how kissed you are with Grundy VC....you said you were "no chance" of doing it. Typical. Crisp plays his best game and still can't crack 80, what did Doedee give you last week? You complain as if Crisp got 120 or something, imagine if Neale gets 80 this week...
You two really should just set up your own posting for the round discussion so that the rest of us don't have to put up with your bitching at each other.

You two really should just set up your own posting for the round discussion so that the rest of us don't have to put up with your bitching at each other.
I'm just replying to him. It's amazing how after all these years you still have not learned how to use the ignore button. You don't have to "put up with it" Coot. Nobody even discusses the game so what's the point of this thread anyway. Would you rather us just quietly post our scores after every game?

I'm just replying to him. It's amazing how after all these years you still have not learned how to use the ignore button. You don't have to "put up with it" Coot. Nobody even discusses the game so what's the point of this thread anyway. Would you rather us just quietly post our scores after every game?
I had put him on ignore. But in doing so, the round 7 discussion didn't appear.
Maybe I'll set up a discussion post for everyone else.

I had put him on ignore. But in doing so, the round 7 discussion didn't appear.
Maybe I'll set up a discussion post for everyone else.
That would be a nuisance. There is no discussion anyway....that's what I'm trying to tell you. Why can't you just put up with a little banter for one week and then make sure you start all the round discussion threads from next week on?

That would be a nuisance. There is no discussion anyway....that's what I'm trying to tell you. Why can't you just put up with a little banter for one week and then make sure you start all the round discussion threads from next week on?
I realise that there are not a lot of others who participate in these weekly discussions. Have you considered why this could be the case?
With the amount of time you spend posting comments, I'm surprised you have time to watch any of the actual game.

Fort giving grundy a hiding around the ground early

Why did I fall for Simpson...he’s actually yet to even be on the screen..
You truly have no idea.

In fact you have less than no idea

This is all I have been doing this entire thread, every week! Addressing Bradkli's shocking calls. Can only put up with it so much but I'm a sucker for the banter
Love the banter you boys have!

However I am concerned that Brad struggles with knowing what AFL is, let alone how the scoring works

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradkli and TheRednWhite have taken over the other thread, so I'll go back in here. Hopefully Lloyd can seagull it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back