Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Launceston FC
Ended on 1625, live ranking just in the top 2000 but no players tomorrow night so will probably drop a 1000 spots or so.

Was going to go Anderson down to Simpson but Anderson went very well so I think it will have to be...
Aish > Day
Bewley > Simpson
Pitt > Gawn

Will mean I have to play a rookie in my fwd line but leaves me with $150k for next week

Rise_up_Stiffy

Premiership Player
Sep 3, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
1639 with B Smith left. I’m outside the top 12,000 though - I claim it is due to Whitfield captain when he got 10. But I’m cashed up to get Gawn next week after two rookie downgrades, still got H young to trade out.

Crashy

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Adelaide Strikers
1538 with Laird and Doedee to come

Pitt and Williamson combining for 57 has killed any chance of a good score this week

Pitt becomes Gawn next week, should improve my team by 50 points each week

mullpig88

Piggy
Feb 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeo has been a horrible POD. I like that he loves tackling but so many stupid free kicks!

Glad I'm not the only one feeling this... Thought the shorter game would suit him with all those tackles but he has looked down most of the year. My start of the season flip of the coin between him and Adams has failed. Should've just gone with the bloke I love to watch who plays for my team!

jimmydoves

Debutant
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeo has been a horrible POD. I like that he loves tackling but so many stupid free kicks!

He has the same s**t tackling technique where he goes for the head every time, never fixes it.

1468 with Clark and King to go. Was looking like a promising score before today but too many second half fadeouts from players like Brayshaw, Yeo, Viney and Cerra.

1700 with Will Hamill to go. Currently sitting in 24th, but quite a few above me have completed their round. Could push up at least 10 more spots.

1st and 2nd have put a fair gap between them and everyone else.

Jun 29, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Ridley absolutely horrific but I kind of expected it. He is usually close to 75 every week but the week he gets 38 in the first qtr....he can't get 65.
Bailey Smith did ok
Crae also good but ffs play an opening qtr please! Every week he does SFA at the start.
What was Bevo doing? He was on the bench for 10 minutes during the first quarter

May 4, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
1700 with Will Hamill to go. Currently sitting in 24th, but quite a few above me have completed their round. Could push up at least 10 more spots.

1st and 2nd have put a fair gap between them and everyone else.
You freak, how do you always trade so well!?! I remember the earlier days where took out the Real Dream Team top spot!

Piker

Debutant
Jan 31, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
1529 with Doedee to come. Mitchell (C) was poor. Looking forward to bringing Gawn or Grundy on for Pitt this week, and trading Starcevich down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back