Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You freak, how do you always trade so well!?! I remember the earlier days where took out the Real Dream Team top spot!

It just takes a few mid-tier keepers to come off and you're away. Corrective trading at the start too.

In saying that, I think my team looks terrible, and I'm fielding three midfield rookies. Yet here we are. :tearsofjoy:

Ranked about the same in RDT too. :cool:

It just takes a few mid-tier keepers to come off and you're away. Corrective trading at the start too.

In saying that, I think my team looks terrible, and I'm fielding three midfield rookies. Yet here we are. :tearsofjoy:

Ranked about the same in RDT too. :cool:
The guy 1 spot ahead of you in 23rd also has the highest score of the round with 1854. Has 8 rooks on field.. funny season this one.

Don't you hate it when some of your bench scores more then the players on your field.

Sums up my year. 1411 with 3 left to play but some tough decisions coming up with the three trades

Don't you hate it when some of your bench scores more then the players on your field.

Sums up my year. 1411 with 3 left to play but some tough decisions coming up with the three trades
I fielded Serong for 28, meanwhile Pickett is sitting on my bench with 89 and that alone will cost me my match up and a heap of ranking spots. Annoying as

I've got no danger of that at the moment with 0 bench cover. :tearsofjoy:

I fielded Serong for 28, meanwhile Pickett is sitting on my bench with 89 and that alone will cost me my match up and a heap of ranking spots. Annoying as

I did exactly the same. I thought I changed it but clearly not. Wish Fremantle would unleash him a bit more.

On the contrary I have some very easy decisions coming up... Lord Starc, Buda and Pitt are all out of juice so they'll be squeezed out once lockout lifts tonight.

Is the three trades a one off and then back to two next week?

On the contrary I have some very easy decisions coming up... Lord Starc, Buda and Pitt are all out of juice so they'll be squeezed out once lockout lifts tonight.

Is the three trades a one off and then back to two next week?

3 a week for the rest of the season they say!

Curtis Taylor in F7 has outscored my entire forward line except for Petracca (in fairness, Whitfield is in my mids atm)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did exactly the same. I thought I changed it but clearly not. Wish Fremantle would unleash him a bit more.
Way too low TOG every week
Brayshaw was shifted to the forward flank for the last quarter and a third but Serong still didn't rack up any points unfortunately, thinking he will just have to be bench cover and make money, even with Brayshaw and Fyfe not there he still wasn't scoring.

Brayshaw was shifted to the forward flank for the last quarter and a third but Serong still didn't rack up any points unfortunately, thinking he will just have to be bench cover and make money, even with Brayshaw and Fyfe not there he still wasn't scoring.
If he gets another 30, he wont be making anymore cash. Might have to trade him this week.

Come on Hamill, switched him onfield 5 second before lockout over Ash after a few decent weeks and then Ash goes over 50 and Hamill struggling

These defensive rookies are the death of me
he gets aronud it just dropped a couple marks which costed +6s one even made him get caught htb, could be on a much higher score rn

Damn. Is Butler seriously going to be a top 6 forward this year?
He scored 30 last week, and if that second quarter is anything to go off he’ll be lucky to get 50 this week. Good first quarter but relies to heavily on goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back