Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rank has gone from 4.6k to 3.2k in a half of footy, I only have Laird and Doedee playing

Just quietly, McHenry has to be the worst rookie pick-up in some time. Has 3 possies and 4 FA half way through 3rd quarter. Break even of 5 which he might just reach if he stops with the frees against. The 2020 version of Burgess?

Oh dear. You have my condolences mate.

You'd think with Adelaide's struggles this year that they could yield one decent rookie. But no, current top-scoring Adelaide rook is McAdam on 28.
Yeah they have soo many problems. Right now they r bad but problem is no promising rookies too. Was forced to have mcasey on field due to this stupid monday night thing. Did my trades thursday to get simpson so i was screwed when J marsh was out.

Had to play Hamill as my emergency given I captained Williams for the loophole. Wanted McPherson but didn't want to risk it with him named on the extended bench. Regrets right now.

Ouch. Got spooked with my D5 & D6 (Mcasey, McPherson) both named on Crows extended bench. Panicked and brought in Hamill (and not Day) as cover for a whopping 11 points on field. Meanwhile missed out on Rankine's $50k+ price rise. Shoulda just held firm and risked the doughnut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1559 in the end. Didn't slide in the rankings as much as I thought I would, down to 762 which obviously still happy with for now.

Held firm on too many underperforming players, worked for some like Greenwood and Brayshaw, but others have had long enough.

Pittonet, Rozee and Florent are all going to become Grundy, Simpson and a forward rookie (any promising ones other than Rankine atm?), with cash in hand for the following week. Honestly think rookies would score better than Rozee and Florent at this point anyway.

When the gap between Hamill and Day is that big, what more can you do? Picking the wrong rookie should not hurt that much, not this year ffs....

I have no idea how I didn't manage 1650 at least given my start. But of course, the spuds just started rolling through.
Starce. Bennell. Pitt. Hamill. They are all worse than useless. Now I can't get English, Gawn oe Greenwood because my backline D5 and D6 are potatoes.

When the gap between Hamill and Day is that big, what more can you do? Picking the wrong rookie should not hurt that much, not this year ffs....

I have no idea how I didn't manage 1650 at least given my start. But of course, the spuds just started rolling through.
Starce. Bennell. Pitt. Hamill. They are all worse than useless. Now I can't get English, Gawn oe Greenwood because my backline D5 and D6 are potatoes.
A few weeks ago I wanted to get in Serong and had to trade out either Pickett or Bennell to get him (both weren't playing that week), and I decided to trade out Pickett. Serong and Bennell combined for 54 on my field and Pickett got 89. I can't win.

A few weeks ago I wanted to get in Serong and had to trade out either Pickett or Bennell to get him (both weren't playing that week), and I decided to trade out Pickett. Serong and Bennell combined for 54 on my field and Pickett got 89. I can't win.
feel your pain, I traded out Pickett and Bennell in the same week a few weeks ago. I brought in Bennell 2 weeks ago instead of Pickett....
I cannot get rid of Starcevich no matter how hard I try. Hamill over McPherson, or anyone really. This is literally costing me 100 points a week. The worst is not getting Gawn when I had the chance to 4 rounds ago, I chose Gaff instead and copped 2 tagged games and a sub 50 average from Pittonett. Punished beyond measure this year,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back