AFL RDT Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what did Tex score? what about Farrar?

You got an extra 60+ from Taranto and Mitchell than they would usually score. Farrar same as Rowe. Tex more than what Bergman will score. Kozi 9 point second half is an absolute joke! Watch wines somehow score a 70 tonight against a team that doesn’t tag...and there’s no Boak so he should absolutely dominate.

You got an extra 60+ from Taranto and Mitchell than they would usually score. Farrar same as Rowe. Tex more than what Bergman will score. Kozi 9 point second half is an absolute joke! Watch wines somehow score a 70 tonight against a team that doesn’t tag...and there’s no Boak so he should absolutely dominate.
That makes no sense, Wines might have 40 touches tonight without Boak. Plus you got in Oliver. the safest 120+ mid in the game. If Berg scores less than Tex I will eat my hat

Bergman playing on ball! hahaha only for you, only for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why didn't you mention Kosi last week? Why oh why....Wines is on track for 120 ffs

Last week other than kozi my entire team were a bunch of spuds...explain Bergman and dev rob this week...kozi 9 point quarter...Rowe 38!!!! It’s the same every week...how everyone else seems to miss carnage is incredible. My players just consistently score under 20 for halves every single week.

Last week other than kozi my entire team were a bunch of spuds...explain Bergman and dev rob this week...kozi 9 point quarter...Rowe 38!!!! It’s the same every week...how everyone else seems to miss carnage is incredible. My players just consistently score under 20 for halves every single week.
Wines 64. His supercoach score is 33! That tells you how useless his touches have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back