AFL RDT Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is huge...you will get 2200 and then some.
I'm pretty happy. I'm versing Glenn's Guns who won the weekly last round and are 4th overall and im 34 up with a half from Merrett & Walsh vs a half from Heppell so i should win by 70 odd - at least. Hoping that ive done enough to rise again in the rankings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chapman battling...Bray just completely died after the first qtr. Need 47 more from those 2 to get 2100 which is pretty poor.

You beat me by 28...
Jones scored 30 more than dev rob!! I traded Jones for dev rob.... Or was it tarantos 27 points in the last 90 seconds or Tom Mitchell’s 90 point second half or dev Rob’s 2 point last quarter or kozis 9 point second half..

rd 7: 2024pts (top 10%)

with Williams, Flynn, Martin on the sidelines... (hopefully i get those players back next week)

Walsh :thumbsu:

overall: 1,494th (top 18%)

Last edited:
My 3 previous premium inclusions all got injured, scored poorly or both. I noted that my cash league opponent who was likely to beat me had Gawn as captain hence I knew he had to have a poor day. In order for that to happen, I brought him into my side.
Worked a treat. 144 from his captain and I won by 50 odd.
I should let everyone know who I'm bringing in next week so they can steer clear.
Probably Duncan even though it means I'll struggle to field 14 players for round 12.

My 3 previous premium inclusions all got injured, scored poorly or both. I noted that my cash league opponent who was likely to beat me had Gawn as captain hence I knew he had to have a poor day. In order for that to happen, I brought him into my side.
Worked a treat. 144 from his captain and I won by 50 odd.
I should let everyone know who I'm bringing in next week so they can steer clear.
Probably Duncan even though it means I'll struggle to field 14 players for round 12.
Must be nice bringing in Gawn and then Duncan the week after. Both should be good for the rest of the year. I generally refuse to trade in 800k+ guys because I know they will turn into a spud the week I get them. Gawn was the exception last week because I really had no other choice.

Must be nice bringing in Gawn and then Duncan the week after. Both should be good for the rest of the year. I generally refuse to trade in 800k+ guys because I know they will turn into a spud the week I get them. Gawn was the exception last week because I really had no other choice.
As stated above. All the premiums I bring in turn into spuds.
I would have preferred not to bring these two in as I had to replace both Neale and Dunkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back