Game Day Round 7 Fantasy Discussion - Dedicated to the 90's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2085 which must have been half decent for a change because I went from ~8500 before the round to 4867 afterwards.

Now how the hell do I bring in Hall, Ziebell and Kelly this week while simultaneously trading out 5-10 spuds?

2085 which must have been half decent for a change because I went from ~8500 before the round to 4867 afterwards.

Now how the hell do I bring in Hall, Ziebell and Kelly this week while simultaneously trading out 5-10 spuds?
Damn... I was hoping you would have an answer to that question....

I'm only going to be able to do one upgrade this week as I really need to have a serious look at the DNPs on my bench.

Damn... I was hoping you would have an answer to that question....

I'm only going to be able to do one upgrade this week as I really need to have a serious look at the DNPs on my bench.

Yeah it’s tough. I’m in the same boat in that I’ll only be able to afford one upgrade this week. I still don’t want to trust Hall or Ziebell (Hall in particular would be really really easy for oppositions to shut down if they decided he was too damaging... Ziebell isn’t damaging at all) but geez they’re both putting together a body of work that is impossible to ignore.

Flynn and Treacy out gave me another Krispy Creme. Don't want to risk having to chow down on another next week and It's time to patch up that line for me now. Someone in the trades thread said that Cameron reckons that Mummy is good for 3 in a row and that's enough for me.

My problem, like a lot of others, is that I had 7 DNP this week including Dusty and I need to make steps to rectify that before the byes as well as upgrade and cover injuries.

Looking like Flynn and Brockman out for 2 players and Dusty back will reduce the DNP's to 4 with a double downgrade the week after.

I hear you, I have something similar, but all I'm saying is if we get notified Friday night at 6.20 that Flynn is in - as opposed to what someone on the internet said - be prepared to at least think about chowing down on another $50k +

Would be stoked if he or Flynn play next week so I can fix my forward line

It's hard to know now, but at least we'll know at 6.20pm before the first game......

Seems like it was a tougher round than I was expecting, 2024 which was enough to move a little in the right direction.

Fantasia just has to go and I have rookie cover for D6 but he doesn't pay for a decent R2 and so no idea what way to go with trades yet.

When you work that loophole let me know too please - I can only seem to get rid of two rookies and then struggle to even get one Premo - though GWS Kelly looks a good get. I wish I was allowed an empty seat on the bench - that would help not having put someone to just sit on it!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah it’s tough. I’m in the same boat in that I’ll only be able to afford one upgrade this week. I still don’t want to trust Hall or Ziebell (Hall in particular would be really really easy for oppositions to shut down if they decided he was too damaging... Ziebell isn’t damaging at all) but geez they’re both putting together a body of work that is impossible to ignore.

Yes, and the risk with Ziebs going forward was he's pushing up 20-40 metres more this week and not always getting into that beautiful 6-12pt intersection spot flicking it around.

Flynn to Bryan leaves me 5k short of going Chapman to hall so I’ll have to get a 170k ruck. Anyone have any idea which 170 ruck would have the biggest change of playing this year?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow you beat me with a full squad. Now I'm proper sad.
If I'd have known about Zac Williams "soreness" earlier I could've swung him to the mids and picked up an extra 63pts from RCD. (Couldn't switch the likes of Hind, Berg, Sharp around by that time)
Pretty keen to rage trade him but I haven't seen how much money Walker lost yet.

Mids are ok. 9 Jordon pts short of full mid tonnes. Can't even swing Laird or Phillips there as they didn't tonne up either.
Screenshot_20210502-220628~2.png

I'm about $5k short of Hall & Jelly ins this week after getting Flynn up to Grundy last week, so maybe just the 1 up / 1 down.

Last edited:

I was similar. 2068 and almost halved my rank. Now into the top 1000.

Was ranked 20,000+ about 5 weeks ago and scored ~1770 pts 3 weeks ago. Wouldn’t have believed it possible, but Ziebell, Mills, Parish, McEvoy and Hall have been massive.

Last edited:
Flynn to Bryan leaves me 5k short of going Chapman to hall so I’ll have to get a 170k ruck. Anyone have any idea which 170 ruck would have the biggest change of playing this year?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good luck with that - you won't exactly be spoiled for choice - if you have any choice at all. There are some boys who are very outside chances this season - but next week........?!

Hayes at Port is in good form in the SANFL
Nyuon at Richmond has been impressing, not sure what Coleman-Jones value is but he be close but be out of your price league
Lynch at the Pies I think has at least played one game in 2019......

Best wishes and say a little prayer this week......

I hear you, I have something similar, but all I'm saying is if we get notified Friday night at 6.20 that Flynn is in - as opposed to what someone on the internet said - be prepared to at least think about chowing down on another $50k +
For sure, if he plays then it would be silly to miss out on the $, there's plenty of other areas to fix and value to be had.

how good is it that Tom Powell got forward status. May end up just keeping the little piglet forever

He's a little ripper - really poised at the right end of the ground! Jordan keeps getting better too. Warner is the early pick of the Swanny boys. Bergman might end up a keeper too down back - we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back