Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Wouldn’t mind giving witts a rest and give Nicholls a run
The problem , nobody in current GC AFL team know how to read Nicholls tap apart from Swallow .NIcholls not playing NeAFL much last year also hurt ,as Wright did the Rucking .

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Ballard should play more midfield , bring either king or lukosius in to play his position as third tall . He is definitely quicker than GHS , his kicking also reasonable .

TheSecondComing

Senior List
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The problem , nobody in current GC AFL team know how to read Nicholls tap apart from Swallow .NIcholls not playing NeAFL much last year also hurt ,as Wright did the Rucking .
No one in our team can read Witts ruck work.
Nicholls can hit it to more places then witts as well it would make a big difference I reckon

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Proud of the boys' effort in the second half. We genuinely fought it out when it would have been so easy to give up at halftime. Could we have pinched it with a healthier list and Hanley/Weller playing? Who knows. I definitely think it would have been closer...

Let's turn things around next week and get a win at home against the Demons next week!

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
No one in our team can read Witts ruck work.
Nicholls can hit it to more places then witts as well it would make a big difference I reckon
You can try but if it backfire the team lost, is not like fantasy league . Nicholls is too injury prone too .

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Great experience for our young team. More than matched them for 2 quarters which would show them that we can match good teams.
Love what I’m seeing with Corbett in his 2nd game. Attacks the ball and at least 3 contested marks tonight.
The bagging of Dew in here tonight is baffling.

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Great experience for our young team. More than matched them for 2 quarters which would show them that we can match good teams.
Love what I’m seeing with Corbett in his 2nd game. Attacks the ball and at least 3 contested marks tonight.
The bagging of Dew in here tonight is baffling.
He's making me love that #19 again. If only he can kick accurately.

TheSecondComing

Senior List
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
You can try but if it backfire the team lost, is not like fantasy league . Nicholls is too injury prone too .
Witts has been very poor the last few weeks.
Yes he wins most of the ruck contest but 99% of the time it’s not to our advantage he’s to predictable.

Look at last week 21 hit outs at halftime and only 1 to our advantage.

Nicholls has been very good in the neafl this year

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Witts has been very poor the last few weeks.
Yes he wins most of the ruck contest but 99% of the time it’s not to our advantage he’s to predictable.

Look at last week 21 hit outs at halftime and only 1 to our advantage.

Nicholls has been very good in the neafl this year
I'm not saying you're wrong but the NEAFL team lost the first four round by big margin I don't think the team get trash if Nicholls hit it to advantage, especially with quality player like Rischa , young , GHS ,Brodie around in the first three round

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Play that at home and we win IMO. Eagles are barely going. Some of the umpiring was unreal. Never seen the calls like that before.

Put Weller and Hanley back in and Rankine and we also win IMO.

Poor 2MP looks very weary after having to carry the forward line and secondary ruck duties.

Touk no-where tonight. Barely saw him and when I did he was turning it over by foot again :/

Good games from most of the team I thought.

GHS surely needs to go. Don't know who for but we surely have someone fit to play whatever role he was playing tonight.

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Last year (or any year for that matter), Kennedy kicks between 5-10 and we lose by 80-120. No matter where the Eagles have finished on the ladder they have always whooped us, save for that game at Metricon a few years ago. The fact that we didn't roll over and got within the realm of victory speaks of the strides we have made. In the second half I saw the semblance of a team playing and how we want to play (I presume). Just need to get it to click more.

Back