Game Day Round 7 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good is his site? So accurate, absolute marvel.
Really did finish 2nd on the round 😱
Second time finishing second, always the bridesmaid... 😂
Absolutely rapt (but a fair bit is random variance - landing in the top 10-100 over the season is orders of magnitude tougher tbh- have essentially won lotto twice. Rare, but it happens.)
View attachment 1117432

Congrats!!!

It would have been funny if it was 9/10 league wins 😂

2033 good enough to win all league matches.
Looks pretty much middle of the road going by Tragics1 scores where only 4 teams went 2100+ with only one of those getting past 2150 .... a magnificent 2324 by gutsroy :thumbsu:
Cheers, hoddo, it’s pretty random but it’s a pretty nice feeling when all those 50/50 things go your way, whether deserved or otherwise. There’ll be other days , going to enjoy this one. 🍺

Congrats!!!

It would have been funny if it was 9/10 league wins 😂
Not a word of a lie, was sweating bullets on a cashie all weekend, just pipped him in the end.
He got 45th on the round and lost, you honestly can’t make that gear up.

Absolutely rapt (but a fair bit is random variance - landing in the top 10-100 over the season is orders of magnitude tougher tbh- have essentially won lotto twice. Rare, but it happens.)
View attachment 1117432
Congrats! Brilliant effort.

I came second in a round about 2 years ago. Because I live overseas I got diddly-squat for my trouble. Not even a mention anywhere. Only bragging rights. Haven't come within a bulls roar of that again. And certainly not with my current team.

View attachment 1117432
Congrats legend, awesome score!
Team is looking good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute rollercoaster of a SC/footy weekend.

Started off with 2397 predicted score...then had a massive bout of Hickey/Horse rage...straight into a wonderfully unexpected Tigers win.

Watched the ball avoid Jiath like the plague all game...watched Tex hobble around...while Terminally Average Tarantula went nuts and Cumming delivered again.

Started Sunday with 2284 predicted score figuring an average Gawn performance would be 120 at worst and 160+ at Max driving the Melbourne engine room against Norf. Right?

Picture-31.png

Then I had a bout of trade remorse when it looked like new recruit Brayshaw had done his ankle...ended up my third best scorer.

Finished up with 1999, figured I'd drop thousands of places, then checked the average scores here and got a little more optimistic about it not being THAT bad.

Only dropped ~300 places back to the 700's I rose from last week, then couldn't help but confirm that if I'd looped Grundy I'd be in the low 200's instead.

Lost a league matchup to a bloke only ahead of zombie teams who has kept Brad Hill.

This game. :drunk:

So....as reported earlier, a shocking week. 1877. Down 3,000 places. Won 2/9 Leagues. Max as Captain. Had the VC on Macrae. He got 107, and my usual cut off is 120. Thought at worst Max would ton up. Not good.

Did a double downgrade for Robertson and Farrar. Think that will work longer term. Got over 500k in the kitty. But Farrar changed role to a key defensive post on Moore. Seemed to do a good job which is great for his JS. But didn't help my points. Robertson ok after a pretty good start. Could see him with some decent scores.

Some good stuff. Taranto finally with a big score. Grundy great. Wish he'd been the C. Jordon good again. Loving Joey D. Bont, Zerrett, Ziebell good scores. But lots of middling nothing scores....in with Rowe, Chapman and Gulden's low ones.

So over to the Trade thread to see how I spend my money. And which hacks to get rid of.

Inb4 Gawn goes 200 next week. Takes pride in his work and today would have cut to the bone. He'll rage a double ton next week
He’s injured. Didn’t even jump off the ground at ruck contests. Just stayed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back