Game Day Round 7 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightmare round for me, scored 1901 dropped from 868 > 2101. Got distracted by family stuff and missed taking the C off Gawn yesterday and missed banking Grundy's 144 VC score. Started FMacrae on-field over McCreery at the last minute. 100 points gone begging and unnecessary 1k drop just from those 2 f'ups. Did manage to raise my bank balance to 350k through so will at least be able to make 2 upgrades this week.

Think everyone has one of those weeks, where nothing goes right for your side, despite all your planning ...... only 7 rnds of a long season ..... we just get back on the horse

G'day mate, just had a quick look and the winner had me covered by 10 pts in the end.
I think the way they'd do it if there were a tie would be:
(1) Highest avg on the year of the two
(2) Highest overall score of the two
(3) Time point of registration

Interesting one, crazy the scenarios they have to make sure they have covered 👍
View attachment 1117826
Ohh right no worries then, just need to wear my glasses more maybe haha. Having the look I thought they were the same. Awesome work to get that high anyway.

Scrap the 23rd man. I thought it was only going to be for concussion not also for Clayton's injuries. It's just political correctness. Gotta be seen to be doing something.
Agree fully. As soon as they extended it beyond being used for concussions it was obvious it would be rorted .... and it has been.
Melbourne seem to have been surprisingly honest with it. Only used the medical sub twice in 7 rounds. One for a concussion and the other for an ACL.

Agree fully. As soon as they extended it beyond being used for concussions it was obvious it would be rorted .... and it has been.
Melbourne seem to have been surprisingly honest with it. Only used the medical sub twice in 7 rounds. One for a concussion and the other for an ACL.
Carlton used it with Paddy Dow because they realized they could win if he was off the field. They were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back