Game Day Round 7 NMFC V Carlton 1.10pm M.Stadium (3votes: Son of TT AKA Pinky Toes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasometer

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
My fixture fell apart this week.

A bit like the season so far.

Never fear, the magnets can be useful-

If anything is to go by my browsing of the Board tonight, win or lose, some on here will have rung their hands to the bone by Monday night.

So be careful fellow posters, as you will end up with nothing to clap with, when the good times arrive again.

Roos by 55 points

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devington

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If any of the players want the coach gone, they'll be having some interesting thoughts running through their minds pregame. Writing is on the wall that if it's a bad loss the coach is pretty f’ed,

First quarter most certainly will be an interesting watch. I don't know what to expect to be quite honest. I can see us coming out breathing fire, but I can also see us coming out as flat as a tack for a variety of reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uber Roo

Team Captain
Jun 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m more excited for Toes Junior who’s somehow managed to get a game in North’s Little League team.

North by 26 points with the Larkey/BBB combo proving too much of a handful for the Blues.
Let us know what number he’s wearing, so we can give him a cheer mate

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kanga Glory

Club Legend
Nov 1, 2010
arden st
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The media will be hoping for a loss so they can dance on our grave, but alas we fight off a strong finishing Carltank to win by 10 points.
BOG - Toes Jrn at half time

koshari

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m more excited for Toes Junior who’s somehow managed to get a game in North’s Little League team.

North by 26 points with the Larkey/BBB combo proving too much of a handful for the Blues.
i thought the little league team were replaced by the blacks v red generic strips?

TruRoos7

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The media will be hoping for a loss so they can dance on our grave, but alas we fight off a strong finishing Carltank to win by 10 points.
BOG - Toes Jrn at half time
Sadly I fear this will be the case (except for the Toes Jnr hope all goes well for the young'n).
Then there will be much reJoycing by all that we managed a hard fought win over the perennial losers, with half their team out (well not quite half).
The cracks will be wallpapered over until we get beaten again next week, this needs to be the watershed moment in our club to rid ourself of this insipid coach.

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
One of the sides in my son's league has dropped out due to numbers. Late fixture change sees him playing and me coaching the later game. No Marvel Stadium for us this arvo, should just make it home before the first quarter ends. On a positive, passed on my tickets to my new Scottish neighbours, hopefully a good win will see us with 4 new North supporters.

It has to be at least a 5 goal win doesn't it? Roos by 42.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom