Oppo Camp Round 7 Non-Pies Games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How funny is it hearing Hardwick complain about injuries and wanting some luck on that front? Amazing what a charmed run of few injuries across 2 seasons can do for a team - oh, that’s right, a bunch bog average low skilled chaos ball plodders get a premiership. #tigershaveinjuries
How quickly they forget

Just watched Naughton’s highlights and boy that was some game. The kid is going to be a big time star, great to watch.
A caller rang SEN on Friday questioning if Bevo can coach.
Claimed he was playing Naughton out of position. :think:

A caller rang SEN on Friday questioning if Bevo can coach.
Claimed he was playing Naughton out of position. :think:
Silly! People just can’t be patient. He’s going to be inconsistent for weeks at a time but he’ll pull out a game like that just as a teaser. Much like Stevo.

Dusty is a shadow of himself Richmond supporters blaming the umps
Serious what is happening with Dusty?

He must be carrying something or he’s content to be very good but no longer great. If I can put it that way?

Stephenson was an awesome get but if we had of missed him I hope Naughton was next on our board.

He's contracted to the Bulldogs until the end of 2024.
I’m 99% sure he was. I was against it at the time because of his kicking, but I’ll happily admit I was wrong. Still prefer Stevo though. He almost single handedly transformed our forward line last year with his intensity and defensive efforts along with his knack for kicking goals.

He must be carrying something or he’s content to be very good but no longer great. If I can put it that way?

I'm of the opinion that he put in a lot of extra work in his contract year... optional boxing sessions, etc.

You can see looking at just photos of him in 2017 to photos of him then how much fitter and stronger he looked.

He has just gone back to his 2015/16 self.

Clarko basically said ‘we are a s**t team and so is Melbourne’! Yep...he is correct!

How funny is it hearing Hardwick complain about injuries and wanting some luck on that front? Amazing what a charmed run of few injuries across 2 seasons can do for a team - oh, that’s right, a bunch bog average low skilled chaos ball plodders get a premiership. #tigershaveinjuries
How quickly they forget

You hit it on the head. Largely unskilled teams play ‘chaos ball’. Just boot it, grubber it forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were dusty, would you want to win a brownlow, and have Bruce up on stage staring into your eyes like a love sick puppy, wondering if he might touch you inappropriately? Dusty has a brain after all :drunk:

Busy on the Ballarat line today. Whole heap of blue scarves and jumpers. Blues collecting blood since they might need a transfusion next week?

If you were dusty, would you want to win a brownlow, and have Bruce up on stage staring into your eyes like a love sick puppy, wondering if he might touch you inappropriately? Dusty has a brain after all :drunk:
If i was I wouldn’t be thinking of Bruce at all.

How quickly they forget

Just read about it on FB. What a sook. Have a sook when you've had about 5 years in a row of injuries not just 6 weeks.

Carlton dishing up **** today. Probably leaving their best game for next week.

My thoughts exactly. They will play their GF next week just watch.

Silly! People just can’t be patient. He’s going to be inconsistent for weeks at a time but he’ll pull out a game like that just as a teaser. Much like Stevo.

Remember Moore was like that as a Forward. Had few Amazing Games and quite a Few Quiet Ones

Just watching Liam Jones play, if Cox is fit, he come straight in next week. Jones struggling with the height and leap of Brown.

I have my Doubts on Cox being ready next week as he was in a MoonBoot at the Game Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back