Oppo Camp Round 7 Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon is honestly my most hated team. By a significant margin too.

So let's go Dogs.
I was walking around Apple Valley Minnesota two years ago and went into a bar with some buddies. I was wearing a Collingwood beanie and thus far had never seen any other AFL merch in this country. Then I noticed some dude across the bar with an Essendon hat. He noticed me about the same time. Rather than actually speak to each other we just gave the classic unsmiling nod of recognition.

Saw a guy with a North hat about 6 months later and we actually had a decent conversation. Couldn't do it with the Essendon guy though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is yuck.

Norf are truly horrible.

Rhyce Shaws honeymoon period is over.

Norf are an ordinary to average team, with a bland and uninspiring list. When they run out without Cunnington, they're borderline garbage.

Hiring a guy full time after a handful of decent games as opposed to taking a considered look at a head coach is a mistake.

Norf are an ordinary to average team, with a bland and uninspiring list. When they run out without Cunnington, they're borderline garbage.

Hiring a guy full time after a handful of decent games as opposed to taking a considered look at a head coach is a mistake.

I'm not sure there were many other options out there who'd have wanted the gig to be honest.

I'm sure Cunnington will be back and fit by the time we play them. Just like Buddy for the Swans.

I'm not sure there were many other options out there who'd have wanted the gig to be honest.

I'm sure Cunnington will be back and fit by the time we play them. Just like Buddy for the Swans.

If memory serves they targeted Horse and were prepared to offer big money to get him across. Obviously he turned it down and perhaps there wasn't a lot of interest from others, but there's a huge gap in experience between Longmire and Shaw. I think teams get sucked into some promising games under a caretaker coach and forget that there might be other options out there.

Oh I'm sure Cunnington will be cherry ripe against us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back