Round 7: Peaking / Bottoming out players

Remove this Banner Ad

chad cornes out ibbo in
dyson/griffen out kane cornes in?

leave me with 11 trades and 140 k...?

that's essentially a waste of two trades...cornes and kornes score similarly, dyson/griffen are 10-15 ppg better than ibbotson...not worth it. take the 0 for chad if you must. if you want ibbotson replace one of your emergencies or duds in the backline for him-that will also cover cornes. don't trade out cornes.

If Symes does not get named this week coz of injury....would u trade him?

His scores are now going to drop because of Knights and Reilly....and if u are going to have to cop a 0 if symes does not play, is it worth trading him?

i reckon a symes to milburn trade will look great next week.
i just hope symes plays and gets his BE because i need enough cash to swap vince to BJ.

I have a feeling Houli will score well against Sydney for some reason. Its at ANZ stadium too. Houli is not dead yet.

I agree that there's plenty left in Houli. He's finding his feet and will benefit greatly as the Bombers start to get back their injured runners.

Who has Newman jin their backline? Not a keeper and had a shocker on the weekend, dropping $17k and is going to drop another $15k this week. I believe he started on the bench too. Was he carrying an injury into the game, injured during it or was there another reason for this shocker?

Apart from the 117, he's been disappointing, only breaking 80 on one other occasion. I was looking to upgrade him to PBurger after PB bottomed out next week, but his shocker has forced me to look at this trade earlier.

Pfieffer's my 7th defender, with SDT & Proud on the bench. I also have to cover Chad for 2 or 3 weeks, but am prepared to cop SDT or Proud's scores, if they get a game.

Instead of waiting for Burger, I'm considering trading Newman out for Goddard or Milburn this week and look to trade Pfeiffer > PBurger in a couple of weeks. Milburn has a b/e of 120 is also forecast to shed $15k this week, so the advantage of acting early in his instance is minimal.

Just thinking out loud, and interested to hear what other coaches plans are for.... Newman!

Over next few weeks I need to upgrade the following players who have peaked: Dyson, Hill, Ellis, which of the following should I do this week?

Dyson to gun mid (thinking Kornes but Cam Bruce is intriguing as is starting to hit form and at great value)

Ellis to Milburn/Goddard

Hill to Pav/Chappy/Richo

Rank them in the order I should do them!

If only there were more CHAD styled players in the backhalf.

What happens is a player averages around 90+ per season in the backline and virtual sports goes, he is now a midfielder.

Scotland, Sinclair....

I would not be shocked if next year Chad is classified as a midfielder.

Adcock also. Its so crap how they do that. This year shows that they decimate the backs every year and so its really hard to put together a back 7 that can all average 80-85+. Really hope they realise this and start to leave some good players there.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the final call for all passengers boarding the Kane Cornes flight. We are due to depart this week and will probably not come down to land for the remainder of the season."

Over next few weeks I need to upgrade the following players who have peaked: Dyson, Hill, Ellis, which of the following should I do this week?

Dyson to gun mid (thinking Kornes but Cam Bruce is intriguing as is starting to hit form and at great value)

Ellis to Milburn/Goddard

Hill to Pav/Chappy/Richo

Rank them in the order I should do them!

any help guys? I rank them 1, 3 and 2 (so do the Dyson to Kornes trade first) then Hill to Pav/Chappy next week.

All agree?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the final call for all passengers boarding the Kane Cornes flight. We are due to depart this week and will probably not come down to land for the remainder of the season."

I'll be buying my ticket this week, huge sale.

Yeah pretty much. Dyson-->Kornes must be done this week.

The other 2 depends on a few factors, but Hill playing Sydney this week should sway you.

ok i'm getting into Kornes this week

Hill has to wait until next week as Morton has to be downgraded to a cheapie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau_Waters for PM

I'm unfortunately going to miss the sale this week because i have other things to attend to. Hopefully there are still some relatively cheap tickets available next week!!!

hardly missing the train.
If he pulls another 115 game.
hell go up $14-15k

Most decent cash cows should make another $15k without a problem this week.
I'll probably look at my backs this week and try and grab kornes next week.
Id also like to see how he performs without the Chad

Im going Dyson ----------> Kane

What is the best 2nd trade

Hill --------------> Pav, Chappy, Buddy
Pfieffer ----------> Goddard, Peterburger any other back

I'm not ready to trade out my cash cows yet, so I'm gonna have to pass on Cornes for now. However, after Essendon his next two games are against Hawthorn and Sydney, the two teams that have conceded the least DT points this year. I'm hoping he'll be around the same price in 3 or 4 weeks, giving my cash cows time to peak before I trade him in. Although, he is playing Hawthorn at Aurora (high scoring ground) and Sydney at AAMI (away from SCG)...

I agree that there's plenty left in Houli. He's finding his feet and will benefit greatly as the Bombers start to get back their injured runners.

Who has Newman jin their backline? Not a keeper and had a shocker on the weekend, dropping $17k and is going to drop another $15k this week. I believe he started on the bench too. Was he carrying an injury into the game, injured during it or was there another reason for this shocker?

Apart from the 117, he's been disappointing, only breaking 80 on one other occasion. I was looking to upgrade him to PBurger after PB bottomed out next week, but his shocker has forced me to look at this trade earlier.

Pfieffer's my 7th defender, with SDT & Proud on the bench. I also have to cover Chad for 2 or 3 weeks, but am prepared to cop SDT or Proud's scores, if they get a game.

Instead of waiting for Burger, I'm considering trading Newman out for Goddard or Milburn this week and look to trade Pfeiffer > PBurger in a couple of weeks. Milburn has a b/e of 120 is also forecast to shed $15k this week, so the advantage of acting early in his instance is minimal.

Just thinking out loud, and interested to hear what other coaches plans are for.... Newman!

Yeah I'm looking to upgrade him this round before his price goes down even more. Looking at getting Mcleod or Gilbee. Just waiting for Thursday selections. :D

I'm not ready to trade out my cash cows yet, so I'm gonna have to pass on Cornes for now. However, after Essendon his next two games are against Hawthorn and Sydney, the two teams that have conceded the least DT points this year. I'm hoping he'll be around the same price in 3 or 4 weeks, giving my cash cows time to peak before I trade him in. Although, he is playing Hawthorn at Aurora and Sydney at AAMI...
Kane will rape Hawthorn i guarantee u that... n/s about sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back