Game Day Round 7: Port Adelaide v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a pretty important game and definitely a potential speedbump if we don't show up. If we break even in the midfield we smash them off the park.

Bringing our full pressure is vital because Carlton are allergic to handball so if we get in their faces they'll give us plenty of opportunities to take it away from them.

Will be watching on Kayo, if you don't have it then do the 14 day trial!

No excuses Port.
We win (again) today !!!

In this timeslot we have beaten West Coast and the Giants. Its our new favourite!

11pm East Coast in the US
8pm West Coast in the US
Perfect time for a game to be broadcast for our US and Brazilian audiences.

1595108901285.png

Last edited:
Being 6-1 with all the travel/hub stuff would be great. But I won't slam the team if we lose today as it's been tough especially doing another day trip today. We will only need to be slightly off to get done today so I'm not confident just hopeful of a result.
Still believe with a bunch of home games coming we will finish top 2 though.
Carlton by 8 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 hr delay.... seriously. Port get up 4 am to get on a plane and supporters wait till the games finished to watch it whilst we are fed North v Richmond on prime time.

It’s absolutely dis-respectful to not only the in-form teams, but the supporters. Would they do it to Richmond or Collingwood?

especially in a shorten season.

What a joke.
Not much different from here, tbh. We don't get many FTA Grêmio and Inter games because PPV has priority. Open TV broadcasts the big clubs from Rio and São Paulo.

Not confident about this one. Carlton our bogey side, on a ground we don't play well at. I'll take any win today.

If we are the side I think we are we should get a win, a comfortable one. Lycett out for us a concern for me.

Carltons record at the Gabba is as bad as ours.
We won't be blaming the ground if we can't get over them.

I've no idea I like Carltons list and they have a decent coach unlike GWS. This is tougher than last week. Will take a win by anything.

Good teams can win anywhere, any time, and under any circumstances. Are we a good team - we're about to find out.
We should be motivated by the circumstances. "To stop us, the league needs to do more than that!" Last week, we beat the flight and the umpires. Let's do it again...

- Who wants to be king !

- I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear. There I will wait for my sons to join me, and when they do I will bask in their tales of triumph !

- Have the last say !

No fear, no superstitions, no excuses, never complain, never explain. Just do.
This is one step on our road to triumph.
Respect our opponents, and kick their asses.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back