Round 7 - Richmond v Hawthorn, May 6th 7:50pm, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

But I wasn't attacking posters , I was simply expressing an opnion ...you and other may had found it annoying however I fail to see where that broke the rules?

You were trolling a main board thread. You offer nothing in terms of discussion to the actual game in question. Let's not pretend it's anything other than that.

Well going back and reading all my posts does show some level of obsession tbh

Head****ed if you will
You spent a night watching footy posting "free kick Hawthorn" for almost every free kick. You definaley have issues. Try watching the game of football, the skills, the hard running, the contested marks and contested ball, the sharp hands, the new young players.... Just try, you might even enjoy it, instead of coming across as a bitter heads***ed clown. Just watch the game and enjoy.

You spent a night watching footy posting "free kick Hawthorn" for almost every free kick. You definaley have issues. Try watching the game of football, the skills, the hard running, the contested marks and contested ball, the sharp hands, the new young players.... Just try, you might even enjoy it, instead of coming across as a bitter heads***ed clown. Just watch the game and enjoy.
And yet here we are still attacking the man :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And your comment is nothing more than pc garble dressed up in superior tone that refuses to accept critical comment as anything other than generalization.

I have family members living in Newcastle, England. We all follow Newcastle United no matter what. This one guy in the family can't handle anything that doesn't have a label or a popular or successful image...so he "chose" to follow Chelsea instead. There is just a horrible, fake ring about it.

I'll quote the meaning of Ad homienem for you:

"is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself"

You don't make any argument or point of discussion, you just throw out what you think are demeaning generalisations. What have you actually discussed about the game? You say my comment is "nothing more than pc garble", well that's rubbish, I'm calling you on your sh*t. All you've done over the space of several pages is attempt to demean opposition supporters and drag them into slanging matches, get a life.

I'm not going to engage in any further conversation with you, so don't expect another response.

I imagine that you struggle to realise most things in life.
Why don't you try something new and instead of trying to figure anything out just listen to people.
Stop posting dribble in every thread it is so draining.
Put me on ignore if it's so draining , might make a change from all the Hawks fans obession over me thinking I care about your opinions of me

Put me on ignore if it's so draining , might make a change from all the Hawks fans obession over me thinking I care about your opinions
I don't report posts or put people on ignore.

That's just weak.

Happy to remind you of your poor posting though, who knows you might change and then everyone wins.

Put me on ignore if it's so draining , might make a change from all the Hawks fans obession over me thinking I care about your opinions of me

Aren't you watching the cats play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back