Round 7 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Jackson anyone? 22 touches at 81%, a goal and 2 clearances but was one of the two big reasons the Dees turned the tide.

Jackson absolutely covered for Max (who is allowed a quiet game), he was getting a lesson from Goldstein but Jackson was incredible against a very very good ruck in Goldy.

He's special, very special.

Powell had 24 and kicked a goal in the same match

He's going to be an absolute gun.

Jackson absolutely covered for Max (who is allowed a quiet game), he was getting a lesson from Goldstein but Jackson was incredible against a very very good ruck in Goldy.

He's special, very special.

He's going to be an absolute gun.
Jackson's third quarter today was ridiculous from such a young ruckman. Obviously, I want Powell to get the nod this week almost more as a reward for consistency than anything, but Jackson getting it would be well deserved.

Powell is Simon Blacks love child.

I don’t really mind if Jackson gets the nom, as I think Powell should probably be favorite for the entire thing at this stage. He will get a nom through sheer consistency as I think he averages 22+ for the rest of the year.

He’s going to pump out more than a few 30+ disposal games this year.

Jack Bytel would be in the discussion with

21 disposals
12 contested
7 clearances
8 tackles
2 assists
Didn’t realise Bytel was still eligible- there you go

Powell seems due to get one imo.

that's been his problem so far, easily the most consistent of all the RS contenders but he hasn't had a single game where he went nuts and kicked multiple goals, which is usually what gets you the nomination for the week no matter how quiet you usually are. He'll get one eventually and the consistent effort will count towards him in the final vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back