Autopsy Round 7: Saturday May 30th: Richmond vs Essendon at ME Centre, 12.12pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time I watch the 7 coverage I'm amazed at how poor the quality is. You can't see s**t.
Standard definition coverage will do that for you. By 2050 they might upgrade to HD coverage

Every time I watch the 7 coverage I'm amazed at how poor the quality is. You can't see s**t.

True, everyone's been complaining for years about it too. Ch7 are a disgrace for not upgrading. Grand Final anyone? Nah, I'll wait for the fox footy replay unless 7 shows it in HD.

Standard definition coverage will do that for you. By 2050 they might upgrade to HD coverage

It's not even SD. Compare it to SD coverage of the AFL and it's not even close. It's woeful.

The plus side is that the poor quality makes it harder to see just how badly we're spudding it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On another note, there are a lot of slack jawed bomber supporters in attendance.

Can't really see the worst scoreboard in the world but I think we're 4-5 goals down. Think it reads 1-3-9 to 7-2-38

It's not even SD. Compare it to SD coverage of the AFL and it's not even close. It's woeful.

The plus side is that the poor quality makes it harder to see just how badly we're spudding it up.
Seven are tightarsing their bandwidth so they can have extra channels for extra advertising revenue. I turned the game off, backwards broadcasting.

Seven are tightarsing their bandwidth so they can have extra channels for extra advertising revenue. I turned the game off, backwards broadcasting.

Foxtel pays a lot to broadcast, and one of their points of difference is that they're in HD...Do you think the rights didn't include a clause limiting ch7 to SD?

As for VFL games, they barely rate, so the broadcast will be the cheapest they can get away with.

Buddy Elton is lighting up.

Foxtel pays a lot to broadcast, and one of their points of difference is that they're in HD...Do you think the rights didn't include a clause limiting ch7 to SD?

They don't. It's entirely Ch. 7's choice - they don't even have a HD channel anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back