Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen shot 2018-05-06 at 9.53.47 AM.png

----TV--
--Channel 7, Fox

---Radio---
ABC, Triple M, 3AW​
International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.This game is not Free-To-Air, viewers can watch games on Foxtel or via XBox or the T-Box. Telstra Customers can also live stream the game via the AFL app (Conditions Apply).
Please DO NOT post asking for links to streams in the Gameday thread. Otherwise Your Account Will be suspended for a day

Last edited:
Please DO NOT post asking for links to streams in the Gameday thread. Otherwise Your Account Will be suspended for a day

Can someone please come to my house and hook up Foxtel for a day? For any takers, I have beer in the fridge. Will let you have one, maybe.

Can someone please come to my house and hook up Foxtel for a day? For any takers, I have beer in the fridge. Will let you have one, maybe.
Why don’t you download the AFL live app and just stream it to your TV? Have they limited what devices you can stream to?

Why don’t you download the AFL live app and just stream it to your TV? Have they limited what devices you can stream to?
Yup, nothing bigger than 7"

don't you get channel 7 where you live? maybe your tv is just a cardboard box that an actual tv came in.
I may not have edited the viewing options yet when i copied over my template. So sorry to Cannon

ALSO-

How good is GAME DAY!

The morning of the game is the BEST morning of the week! Coffee tastes super good, I've got my Melbourne Demons outfit dry cleaned and pressed, and as it's not a shitty 1pm start I get to luxuriate in a fancy breaky to get myself ready for the game- and by fancy I mean BRIOCHE for my toasties and a can of UDL on the side!

After breaky it's time for a nice long shower where I can practice my vocal exercises so the throat is ready for all the screamin' & cussin' I've planned for the day :D.

So happy, can't wait to cream the Saints by a thousand points. Hogan to kick more than the opposition & Gawn to break the hit-outs record. Whooo hooooo!

images (12).jpeg

Who would have thought one little cable would bring so much happiness.

Anywho I don't feel nervous about this game so that means saints by 37

Just realised it's the 3.20 channel 7 game no need for illegal cable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't you get channel 7 where you live? maybe your tv is just a cardboard box that an actual tv came in.

It's on Seven in Victoria and South Australia only, you flippin' jackass.

Yup, nothing bigger than 7"

So I can get a half decent size picture on an iPad then? I'm sadly watching some games on my iPhone... which blows.

Get a VPN, download the international AFL app and stream that. Job done. You just need to fork out $180 a year for the afl app and buy a chrome cast thing which is worth about $70 I think. Every game live. Can watch replays whenever you want.

Where are you? It's on 7mate in the non-traditional states and on Southern Cross in Tas and NT...unless you're in Perth or Queensland in which case the footy is the least of your problems.

Where are you? It's on 7mate in the non-traditional states and on Southern Cross in Tas and NT...unless you're in Perth or Queensland in which case the footy is the least of your problems.

Queensland. The joys of getting Brisbane and Gold Coast games live every weekend, except that one time we played Gold Coast and they didn't effing televise it on free to air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back