Lost_Deputy

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
Bundeena
AFL Club
Fremantle
Because we're comfy in the uncomfortable
giphy.gif

Yeh I'm Hoping we can atleast keep it respectable. But who knows if we can off to a flyer, interesting to see who banfield goes too.

I had my doubts initially....But, have had a re-think :)
I have a funny feeling that the past week's events will rev the boys up....
Us by 22 points.

Weirdly enough I'm trending the same. Yesterday's WC game gave me a little more appreciation for our form and considering this season we're due a surprise win/Richmond due a surprise loss.

Interesting that we have beaten them 4 out of the last 5 games at the MCG.

Regardless of the result it will be great to get a game at the G into the Fab Five.

They will be pumped running onto the ground and it would have been something they have dreamed of doing since they started playing footy.

And go Mundy.
14952760907221928712572001.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond will be well aware of the anomaly with Freo's recent good results against them in Melbourne. For that reason I think they'll be especially wary of any complacency. There will be no sneaking up on them today, and we're going to cop their best unfortunately.

Interesting that we have beaten them 4 out of the last 5 games at the MCG.

Regardless of the result it will be great to get a game at the G into the Fab Five.

They will be pumped running onto the ground and it would have been something they have dreamed of doing since they started playing footy.

And go Mundy.
View attachment 492963

Why is this guy such a flog

I don't even rate him as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back