Game Day Round 7: Tigers v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep been poor but how about so credit to Richmond, their at the peak of their powers and absolutely love putting teams to the sword

With that they actually remind me of Collingwood 2011... actually better % wise than their premiership year but I genuinely feel it ll end the same way for them.
It's still a long way to go in this season and they Ve had a charmed run with injuries

Lowest score in the club's history. That is saying something. Was always going to happen under Lyon.

Very happy with that quarter. Tigers playing 3rd game in 13 days may finish slowly.

Hopefully win the last term playing with same attitude.

Hard to know why we were so flat in the first term.

And just quietly Fyfes tap in the ruck to Neale on the burst was top shelf on a platter brilliance.

No, not really.

The majority of the games we've won since 2015 have been due to utter dominance by Fyfe leading to a massive discrepancy in contested possessions, allowing us to win ugly in spite of our poor game plan.
Honestly ... I know you were banned for awhile but clearly you were still watching, when we were winning and kicking over hundred points , you still thought game plan was s**t?
Seriously WHO do you think would make us a better team???... cmon I constantly hear your biased agendas so put up a solution then? , name the coach you RECKON would make us a better side than now?
I can't wait to hear it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy with that quarter. Tigers playing 3rd game in 13 days may finish slowly.

Hopefully win the last term playing with same attitude.

Hard to know why we were so flat in the first term.

And just quietly Fyfes tap in the ruck to Neale on the burst was top shelf on a platter brilliance.

????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back