Trades Round 7 trades; Hayes to Hayes and then??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I get Parker or Oliver?

If I get Oliver then Rosas is my actual F6 until my next upgrade, which seems a bit s**t.

If I get Parker then I have 155k leftover, plus once Hewett is back, Martin will be my F6, which seems better.

The appeal of Olipig is obvious but I'm almost looking at a complete midfield at this stage (Rowell would be M8) as a bad thing, because what if Clark turns out to be a big scorer and really good option at M8? I can't get him on the field and have Rosas at F6...other kents getting 90s and tons from a rook and scoring better at F6, offsetting the scores I'm getting from Oliver.

Opinions please? Parker or Olipig this week?

Awesome mate, I'll need some after all this carnage.

If Hewett is out too I'll be drinking myself under the table tonight...
are you under the table yet?

personally disagree regarding rosas. couple of fwd rookies on the horizon. as you dont NEED the cash to make an upgrade, id skip the boost
Yes, I see the wisdom of that. I'm reluctant to use a trade boost outside the byes.
The problem is that there's no guarantee the fwd rookies coming up will be any good and Rosas has looked very good. I don't just mean he's scored well, but he's looked pretty classy and assured in the way he's gone about it. I really would hate to miss out on him.

Should I get Parker or Oliver?

If I get Oliver then Rosas is my actual F6 until my next upgrade, which seems a bit s**t.

If I get Parker then I have 155k leftover, plus once Hewett is back, Martin will be my F6, which seems better.

The appeal of Olipig is obvious but I'm almost looking at a complete midfield at this stage (Rowell would be M8) as a bad thing, because what if Clark turns out to be a big scorer and really good option at M8? I can't get him on the field and have Rosas at F6...other kents getting 90s and tons from a rook and scoring better at F6, offsetting the scores I'm getting from Oliver.

Opinions please? Parker or Olipig this week?
Oliver
if Clark is good enough to have on field then he’s the perfect downgrade for Rowell

Yes, I see the wisdom of that. I'm reluctant to use a trade boost outside the byes.
The problem is that there's no guarantee the fwd rookies coming up will be any good and Rosas has looked very good. I don't just mean he's scored well, but he's looked pretty classy and assured in the way he's gone about it. I really would hate to miss out on him.
Rosas is in the 22.....

IC
[5] Alex Davies,[8] Brayden Fiorini,[44] Darcy Macpherson,[41] Malcolm Rosas

Can afford anyone up to $590, have Short/Houston/Sic as my non Hewitt premos back there
So you can afford anyone. In that case I'd be looking at Pendles, Stewart or Docherty in that order.

Having said that, Vlastuin's form since midway through last year has been way better than anything he's produced in the past which suggests a role change, so he could be a risk worth taking.

So you can afford anyone. In that case I'd be looking at Pendles, Stewart or Docherty in that order.

Having said that, Vlastuin's form since midway through last year has been way better than anything he's produced in the past which suggests a role change, so he could be a risk worth taking.
Yep Vlaustin had a good end to 2021.

Just put through these 3 trades.

J Hayes > S Hayes

Jackson > Witts

Xerri > Brodie

I've been regretting not having Witts and Brodie for the last few weeks, paid more than I should have for them but at least I've got them now.

Hopefully I don't break them like I broke Cripps in the first game I got him.

are you under the table yet?

giphy.gif

OK so its Carnage week and would like some advice on who I should bring in.
With Grundy, Hayes and Xerri out it time to move them on.

Option 1
Grundy -> S.Hayes
Xerri -> Heeney
J.Hayes -> Parker
Leaves $18,500

Option 2
Grundy -> S.Hayes
Xerri -> T.Green
J.Hayes -> Parker
Leaves $17,000

Option 3
Grundy -> S.Hayes
Xerri -> Miller
J.Hayes -> Rosas
Leaves $329,100

Option 4
What are your thoughts?

Capture.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No trades going into tonight.
Simply switched Dixon to F7/Jayes to R3.

Just tossing up trading out the glory hole himself, JHF > Clarky.
Probably wont.
I'm the opposite, I had to lock in all my three trades prior to the first game :straining:

Yes, 6.

6 players from last weeks ON-FIELD TEAM are missing this week.
Throw in Ward being managed, Dixon's non-selection, Hough still in the WAFL, and Worner (my loop... surprise emergency this week), and I have a grand total of 20/30 green dots.

1651222700493.png

I need a DEF, RUC, and FWD to avoid a donut. I didn't want to, but I have to use my 3rd boost.

Keeping Hewett and Jackson.

Grundy > Hayes is locked in.
Xerri > ?
JHayes > ?
McCartin > ?

Thinking
JHayes > Oliver (via Brodie)
Xerri > Kiddie Coleman (via McCartin)

Leaves me with no donuts, and only one emergency (Rachelle MID)

Anything/anyone I might be missing?

Oh come on. So you dont need to. You could just get Witherden next week.

Hell i'd like to buy Mills this week but its not exactly convenient with a couple of outs.
You can't stop improving your team and got to back your gut!

I'm either right or wrong - I'm willing to find out soon :eek:
I was even going to VC either Withers or Short; but Preuss put up his hand - it just feels right!

What do you think of Parker as a trade-in FWD?
All we have ever learnt re SC says Parker right now is v good buying. Then throw the DPP on top.

Its a stoopid game, but all we can do is run with best practice.

Toss up between Parker and DeGoey for mine. I'd like both for the run home his year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back