Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presuming that Tobias Greene and Nank both miss next week:

Greene to Stef via Nank RUC>FWD
Marchbank to Adams

And Nank can sit on the bench for a week or two with Balic coming onto the field

Parfitt -> Parsons. Looks like he's done his hammy, no good having him warm your bench, time to move him along.
Marchbank -> Laird. Not sure on this trade for now, only leaves me with $27k left and I like to have a bit more excess in my warchest at all times.

View attachment 364991

Thats a great looking team mate. :thumbsu:

Where are you ranked?

Parfitt (Poor guy:'() out for the GOAT Parsons.

Then O'Meara out, Dahlhaus moved into MIDS, then Heeney in.

My team sucks so much at the moment so just going with my gut with Heeney. Think he'll get a lot of midfield time especially with Swannies not making finals.

My first thoughts is to rage trade and Treloar has built up some rage over the last month.
My trade in of Fiorini last week didnt work and he is projected to lose cash next week so thinking
Treloar > Heeney
Fiorini > Hibbard

Swapping one keeper for 2 hopefully and with the rest of my cows still mooing I need to move on others.

My first thoughts is to rage trade and Treloar has built up some rage over the last month.
My trade in of Fiorini last week didnt work and he is projected to lose cash next week so thinking
Treloar > Heeney
Fiorini > Hibbard

Swapping one keeper for 2 hopefully and with the rest of my cows still mooing I need to move on others.
Ludicrous. The only keeper out of those 4 is Treloar

Seriously considering Beams>Bont.

Beams mediocre scores despite 30+ possession games is a concern.

Wingard another I'm considering.

Wouldn't think Beams would be too much of a concern since everyone has him mate.

I see him more as a trade at the byes type or a luxury late season trade for me. :thumbsu:

Wingard is a better get after his bye IMO.

Have to admit he is looking great with more midfield time.

Last edited:
Already thinking about next weeks trades. LOL!

Parfitt > Myers
Otten > Lloyd

Backline will be - Shaw, Adams, Laird, Lloyd, Simpson, Newman (Stewart, Hibberd)

Last spot is reserved for Docherty. :)

Who would you trust more Hibbers (Demons) or Shaw ? It's really mind ******* me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't think Beams would be too much of a concern since everyone has him mate.

I see him more as a trade at the byes type or a luxury late season trade for me. :thumbsu:

The fact that everyone has him is what makes the switch to an Uber premo an enticing point of difference. It's probably worth the gamble to gain ground in my position.

Wingard bye doesn't concern me. F the byes. I'm looking for value.

The fact that everyone has him is what makes the switch to an Uber premo an enticing point of difference. It's probably worth the gamble to gain ground in my position.

Pretty tempted to get rid of Beams and Treloar for Sloane and Bont :straining:

Worth a gamble in your position I agree with mate.

Go for it I say.

Do whatever you need to do to climb the overall rankings and win games. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back