Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assuming Nank gets rubbed out I'll need to put aside my dreams of bringing in Pendles/Bont/Dusty and instead go:

Parfitt --> Parsons
Houston --> Stef

I can get Nank back forward and bench him for Turner. <shudder>

Seriously considering Beams>Bont.

Beams mediocre scores despite 30+ possession games is a concern.

Wingard another I'm considering.
Looked at Both.

Wingard wont get midfield time once Boak is back.
Beams and Brisbane have a nice run up to the byes. Beams will score better when they dont get smashed at home by 90 points.

A sneaky sideways of Beams to Bont/Rocky/Sloane at the byes sounds nice though.

two options

Parfitt to Macrae with 58k left

OR

Parfitt to Heeney
Marchbank to McGovern
with 3.4k left

OR

a completely different set of trades, which i will make and will turn out to be s**t and i should have gone with what i put above.... :rolleyes:

two options

Parfitt to Macrae with 58k left

OR

Parfitt to Heeney
Marchbank to McGovern
with 3.4k left

OR

a completely different set of trades, which i will make and will turn out to be s**t and i should have gone with what i put above.... :rolleyes:
2nd option.

Prefer Piggerd>Gov

I'm gonna hold him all year.

Someone has to reward him for such great from in the local leagues right...
If Nank and Greene get suspended, means I cop a donut. No thanks!
Dom Sheed in! All I can afford lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fk it, I need to do something crazy to get back into this s**t. Had a terrible season so far.

Parfitt > Wingard
Otten > Yeo via multiple dpp

Wingard looks a star in the middle the last two weeks.
He played Brisbane and Carlton don't take anything from either game

The fact that everyone has him is what makes the switch to an Uber premo an enticing point of difference. It's probably worth the gamble to gain ground in my position.

Wingard bye doesn't concern me. F the byes. I'm looking for value.
This is along with some of my thoughts, but having trouble deciding between Beams and Murphy? .......will Murphy now start to come back to the pack?

Want to get Pendles in ......Murphy is a small jump, Beams a bigger jump to get?

Peoples thoughts?

im contemplating getting rid of Hampton.
he'll make his BE this week but he's a bench player for me and im worried that if i dont grab either McNiece, EVW or Melican then there doesnt appear to be any other downgrade options on the horizon.
the flip side of that is that i dont really want McNiece, EVW or Melican in my team and if they get dropped the following week then im better off hanging on to Hampton

i want to bring Yeo in. almost did it 2 weeks ago but the SC gods conspired against me. he may be a front running yo-yo but i'll gladly take that 115 avg regardless.
a BE of 97 means he can probably wait another week if i decide to double downgrade.

so many decisions to make this round...so many opportunities to * up my team even further.

Thinking Hampton and Butler to Hibberd and a rookie. Slightly early on them but I've got 26 trades left and need the extra coin to bundle up with Otten and Marchbank to grab Pendles or Bont and a rookie next week. Balic can cover Butler at D6 and Hibberd is a massive upgrade on Hampton. Best 22 after next round below. Will be very happy with 19/22 with 22 trades left.

Laird, Adams, Llyod, Shaw, Hibberd, *Newman

Pendles, Treloar, Danger, Jelwood, Titchell, Fyfe, Beams, *SPP

Sandi, Witts

Dahl, Macrae, Nank, Buddy, Steele, *Balic

So who goes first - Otten or Hampton?

Looks like Otten will now play the McGovern role with Jenkins back in the team which probably means less pts for him.

Hampton had one good game against a s**t Suns team but apart from that has not done much. Crows do have a good run of games coming up against weak teams.

Neither are going to be a D6 so both must go at some stage.

Either one of them will become either Shaw or Hibberd this week.

Interested to see what people think as to which one should go first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back