Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a feeling Jobe will be rested v Freo this week with maybe Myers taking his place.
Dangerfield has to be carrying an injury? B/E 146 & thinking I'll roll into someone else and then pick him back up after his bye.

Footywire has breakevens.

Either

PP to Myers
and any forward dud to someone good

or

Butler to Black (might be dropped, a week late maybe)
Matera to Dahlhaus

Either

PP to Myers
I don't have SPP but he'll be pumped to play West Coast, the team he grew up supporting.
That and a 12yr old could throw out a don't argue against us and probably get away with it.
Could be fire or flop. He has been getting less minutes (fitness)

Dangerfield has to be carrying an injury? B/E 146 & thinking I'll roll into someone else and then pick him back up after his bye.
Trying hard to make money with all the inconsistently named rookies, injuries etc and then you have premos losing cash with super high break evens like that. Not looking forward to seeing how much Danger & Fyfe lost this week.

Want to do:
Hampton > Simpson
Roughead > Steele? (all the forwards look awful this year - any thoughts on who people think top 7 will be?)

In reality Nank/Fyfe/Greene will all get rubbed out and Danger will snap his spine surfing down the beach this week and I'll be scrambling to get 22 on the field.

I dont think fyfe gets supsended but his bad record might play a part. Nank probably had a little more force but if he can get

Low/insufficient force
Non intentional due to facing away from the player
High as it was

What does he get with a good record and early plea?

I dont think fyfe gets supsended but his bad record might play a part. Nank probably had a little more force but if he can get

Low/insufficient force
Non intentional due to facing away from the player
High as it was

What does he get with a good record and early plea?
images (4).png

Nankervis offered 1 week. Greene 2 weeks.

I have Nank in the RUC. If Preuss/Cameron are not named, I'm going to have to go full premo there.

Really don't want to pick up Grundy with Cox around....

Nankervis offered 1 week. Greene 2 weeks.

I have Nank in the RUC. If Preuss/Cameron are not named, I'm going to have to go full premo there.

Really don't want to pick up Grundy with Cox around....
i'll just have to put up with nank on the bench and have another rookie as i'm not ready to offload nank at the moment rather get rid of ANB first with a rage trade

i'll just have to put up with nank on the bench and have another rookie as i'm not ready to offload nank at the moment rather get rid of ANB first with a rage trade
I did upgrades last week and was chopping ANB and Parfitt this week for Balic and Myers in a cash grab again.

Not sure I want to be copping a 0 in the top 500 though :drunk:

ANB's role looked terrible on the weekend, which makes me want to trade him straight out. He was forward/wing a lot and the ball wasn't near him a lot of the time. Even when he was in the vicinity he couldn't get a touch.

Dyson/Oliver/Viney/Jones/Lewis/Salem and even Vince played more midfield than ANB did on the weekend. They have the Hawks this week so that does worry me about trading him out because the Dees could get big numbers against them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Preuss is named, had enough shuffling R1 and its wasting my trades (Gawn, Kreuz, Spencer, back to Kreuz) Nankervis can ride the bench for a week.

Want to do:
Hampton > Simpson
Roughead > Steele? (all the forwards look awful this year - any thoughts on who people think top 7 will be?)

In reality Nank/Fyfe/Greene will all get rubbed out and Danger will snap his spine surfing down the beach this week and I'll be scrambling to get 22 on the field.
Rough to Steele - Steele may be a keeper

I did upgrades last week and was chopping ANB and Parfitt this week for Balic and Myers in a cash grab again.

Not sure I want to be copping a 0 in the top 500 though :drunk:

If you are sitting top 500 atm. Getting a zero for any reason is definitely not an option. You are already sitting ahead of the pack due to good decisions. But only slightly. Minor mistakes and bit of bad luck at this stage is exactly what you need to avoid.

Contemplate all your options starting always with your DNP options.

Thurs night always becomes the night of real trade options, but i think frustration tradrs options are always good before them because you pay more attention to your options.

And then an injury happens, or they drop people for no reason. Or both. While your premos suck for no apparent reason.

Gotta love fantasy footy sometimes

If Preuss isn't named, I think there's a real possibility that I'll sit Nank on the pine for the week and cop the 0. This will cost me 90 odd points, however it is offset by what I can gain. I can either go Preuss to Grundy/Jacobs/Goldy (which nets me 90 odd points) or ANB to Sloane. I'm going to estimate that there'll be a 50 point difference between Sloane and ANB on the weekend, plus Sloane will be the C. So that's hopefully a gap of less than 40 points between the ruck cover trade and getting the premium I want, but copping a 0. The long term gain is worth it imo.

Darcy Cameron might get a look in for the swans, Tom Bellchambers was reasonable first up
Have Cameron sitting at R4 but I'm not sure about playing him on field as cover even if he does play.
Liking Bellchambers price, as well as his 91 but Leuenberger was rested last week and is likely to come straight back in also.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back