Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Buys into the whole, it's a marathon and not a sprint.

Sloane would compliment Rocky, Zerrett, Titch, Danger and Fyfe really well.

I think if I cop a 0 it has to be for someone like him although I have thought about Macrae to balance the overall team.
Exactly right, it's a long season.
Super impressive. Missing Sloane, Zerrett and Titch out of that lot.
Probably the only chance I'm going to get to get him in so I'm taking it also.

I'm pretty set on going Preuss > Soldo then Beams > Zerrett/Rocky. I'm so unsure about the Zerrett vs Rocky trade, what are peoples thoughts? I think I prefer Zerrett for his Durability and bye round, not to mention he is a jet who just keeps getting it done. Then again Rocky is capable of Rocky type performances :huh:

Yeah basically what I'm doing.

Polson > Parsons
Beams > Sloane/Zerrett/Titch (or anyone else, suggestions?)

Sloane has a nice BE but Titch has been super consistent. Not really sure who to go?

Gonna cop the 0 with Nank out. Hopefully Preuss a late in but not overly bothered.

Polson > Parsons
Beams > Sloane/Zerrett/Titch (or anyone else, suggestions?)

Sloane has a nice BE but Titch has been super consistent. Not really sure who to go?

Gonna cop the 0 with Nank out. Hopefully Preuss a late in but not overly bothered.
Just be wary Sloane is a little sore after a 6 day break.
He might have Dumont play a run with role on him also.

Who to field (pick 2)
Houston, SPP, Butler, Otten (in the wet possibly)
SPP will be thrilled to front up against WCE. The team he grew up supporting. We can't stick tackles so expect a few fend off. No fantasy points for that but some for the follow up disposal.
I hope he plays s**t.

My midfield this week is:

Mitchell - Rocky - Oliver - Murphy (Beams)
Danger - Kelly - Cripps - Swallow (SPP)

When Beams comes back will be able to cut Swallow for a rookie and improve FWD and Backline.

That midfield is set till after the byes easily. A little annoyed i dont have Sloane and Merrett in there though. But they will come.

I think my final trades will be:

Nank - Grundy
Beams - Titch

Only leaves me $17K for next week but it should help me reach either Treloar or Zerrett and Myers but turfing Watson and Roughy.

My midfield this week is:

Mitchell - Rocky - Oliver - Murphy (Beams)
Danger - Kelly - Cripps - Swallow (SPP)

When Beams comes back will be able to cut Swallow for a rookie and improve FWD and Backline.

That midfield is set till after the byes easily. A little annoyed i dont have Sloane and Merrett in there though. But they will come.
I considered holding Beams but the Lions stated on their website: "The 27-year-old is expected to miss the next two weeks, with the injury to be reassessed at that point in time"

Personally I'm to worried about him missing more than two weeks to hold him.

I considered holding Beams but the Lions stated on their website: "The 27-year-old is expected to miss the next two weeks, with the injury to be reassessed at that point in time"

I might trade him to sloane next week once we get an update on his inury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty sure he missed half a season last time he had a "quad"

Option 1:
Cameron > Soldo
Beams > Bont/J.Steven/S.Ross

Option 2:
Cameron > Soldo
ANB > Heeney (Don't like because I have Macrae, Dahl and Steele all as keepers with the R11 BYE) some can go midfield where R11 bye is less prominent

Option 3:
Preuss > Soldo
Beams > Sloane/Rocky/Z.Merrett

Option 4:
Preuss > Soldo
ANB> Bont/J.Steven/Pendlebury/S.Ross

Feedback and thoughts please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back