Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Option 1:
Cameron > Soldo
Beams > Bont/J.Steven/S.Ross

Option 2:
Cameron > Soldo
ANB > Heeney (Don't like because I have Macrae, Dahl and Steele all as keepers with the R11 BYE) some can go midfield where R11 bye is less prominent

Option 3:
Preuss > Soldo
Beams > Sloane/Rocky/Z.Merrett

Option 4:
Preuss > Soldo
ANB> Bont/J.Steven/Pendlebury/S.Ross

Feedback and thoughts please

I kept Preuss on the basis that when Byes come around, he could potentially prove handy, and odds are that he'll get more games than Soldo and make more $ for an eventual downgrade later in the season.

That said, getting a better player in may be worth the cost of downgrading Preuss now.

I kept Preuss on the basis that when Byes come around, he could potentially prove handy, and odds are that he'll get more games than Soldo and make more $ for an eventual downgrade later in the season.

That said, getting a better player in may be worth the cost of downgrading Preuss now.

Whats the likelihood Preuss is playing though? They now have Brown, Wood and Waite forward again. Hes only getting a game now if Goldstein isn't right I don't buy into the Scott talk that he sees them playing together otherwise he would've done it in the past 2 weeks.

Hes mainly played when one of those key forwards has missed or Goldy has.

Ditto though only 6, no Parfitt and Greene but had Watson. After a good spread of playing rookie reserves last week they're all on the field this week and I have a grand total of one forward reserve with Butler.

Gonna get ugly.

28/30 green lights so hoping for a good score and for the cash to keep coming
Damn, that's pretty impressive given the lack of consistent rookies!

With ANB and Newman out, I've had to promote EVW and Hannan. Now have absolutely no bench cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beams -> Sloane
Preuss -> Soldo

Barrett to M8, Fisher to bench

Damn Beams, would have rather kept him and upgraded JPK to Sloane.

Made the same trades haha.

s**t I worked late and didn't check final teams... I have a 0 for ANB. :(.
I traded ANB, has a BE of 91 so would've most likely lost money. Only plus side with his omission is he wont lose money for you and his impending trade.

Kept beams traded D.Cameron to Soldo and ANB to Heeney.

Hopefully no forced trades next week. Would love Beams to return aswell think its an outside chance.

Roughy > Myers
WHE > Gun

I went

beams - balic
Anb - s.martin via dpp nank to fwd bench.

Just under 300k banked to fix this mess of a round next week. Will be able to bring in anyone next week, but have to deal with a nerveracking week with a couple of on field rookies ultimately to decide my fate.

First week that i haven't felt particularly comfortable. Especially with all the $$$$ sitting on my bench.

I'd be putting Sloane in that mix too.

Although out of the three, I'd go Rocky for old times sake. If he gets injured at least he's popular enough to not kill you dead. Could just be the heady days of 2014 luring me back to him...I swore I wouldn't do it again last year.

View attachment 366492

He won me so many matches as captain. Some would suggest he flew too close to the sun - but I've got a feeling he could do it again, and if that happens can you afford not to have him?

Went Rocky and put the C on him, good call :) :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back