Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the input guys.

The above is exactly my dilemma, I really have to use the DPP swing.

I agree that Finlayson is wasted on the bench, there is a work around by substituting coffield with him and using the Cole trade in via Coff. This leaves Finalyson as M8.

End result would be;
View attachment 492020

Much better

Hi Lads,
24 Trades and $201.6K in the bank
Do I keep Petracca or move him on?
So I was thinking the following trade:

Petracca out, move Sicily Forward, Coffield to the Backline and Danger or Selwood in

Thoughts?

Do I need to do anymore trades??

View attachment 492009

Holman/Banfield Or Coffield to Cole/Duman

Then upgrade Henry to a forward premo or defensive premo. (Can use Sicily DPP here).
Petracca is named. Obviously wait on final teams.

Murphy is dead wood. it doesnt look like he'll play barring major injuries.
LDU will play again but that b/e of 40 is way out of his reach.

just cull whoever works best for your structure.

Murphy is named as an emergency again this week, so he's still in the selection frame and still has a -54 b/e. You have to expect for the SC gods to mock you when he is named and pumps out a 75 the week after you trade him out.

Appreciate the input guys.

The above is exactly my dilemma, I really have to use the DPP swing.

I agree that Finlayson is wasted on the bench, there is a work around by substituting coffield with him and using the Cole trade in via Coff. This leaves Finalyson as M8.

End result would be;
View attachment 492020
i was only referring to if you were to bring in JPK or Merrett or one of the other mids you suggested but if you're getting Sicily then it doesnt matter.

solid team :thumbsu:

Thoughts on what to do from here? Have used one trade this week (Benfield to Yeo, Finlayson to M8). Not sure whether to make another trade on a downgrade for cash next week or hold for a week, have 20k and 23 trades

wp_ss_20180504_0001 (2).png
wp_ss_20180504_0002 (2).png
wp_ss_20180504_0003 (2).png

Spargo or Worpel holds there spot better, thinking im gonna go early on one got an important league match next round and want to double upgrade when the fallen premos bottom but dont want to miss the boat on the rooks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy is named as an emergency again this week, so he's still in the selection frame and still has a -54 b/e. You have to expect for the SC gods to mock you when he is named and pumps out a 75 the week after you trade him out.
I think that’s a realistic possibility ..... I had to trade him this week or cop a donut because of Mirra .... but gee I hated doing it, because I do think he’ll come back & has a lot more money to make

I was planning to bring in Cole for Richards this week but now that Mirra is out, I'm not sure whether to trade him out. Mirra still has a low breakeven but how long until we see him again?

Geez, now SEN reporting Buddy out for a few more weeks yet.
Wingard, Franklin and Greene in my forward line. Who do I turf?
With $150k in the bank, can pretty much get anyone.

How longs the Chad out for?
3... did a hammy running for a mark. Still took the kick for goal because he didnt know you could go off injured and give the ball to someone else.

Thoughts on what to do from here? Have used one trade this week (Benfield to Yeo, Finlayson to M8). Not sure whether to make another trade on a downgrade for cash next week or hold for a week, have 20k and 23 trades

View attachment 492048
View attachment 492049
View attachment 492051

Since you have 4 def premo's now + Doedee averaging close to 90 you can afford to downgrade Murray a week or 2 early (ave 76 b/e 54) > Cole (ave 82 b/e -64) which would leave you around 175k in the bank which would be enough to upgrade Finlayson to a mid premo or Holman to a fallen mid premo next week.

3... did a hammy running for a mark. Still took the kick for goal because he didnt know you could go off injured and give the ball to someone else.

Tough call.
Maybe keep one of chad or greene.
Unsure on the length of time greene is out gws have not been clear on that.

Hey guys can you help me out.

This has been shitting me now for the last 2 days....

(My DEF is the worse part of my team 2/6 . My mid is 5/7 prem and 4/6 fwd strong, )
I am trying to make my FWD and MID solid before really pushing my DEF
491496_5b166588f13074c6d5d1ac05ac3062f0.png

Attachments

• tough.png
    tough.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back