Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so Johnson being "manged" while Duman remains in the team is making me rethink my position on him.
It was between him and Cole for Bonner and then Trac for Sicily.

But now with Trac named and Duman JS security looking a lot better, I am wondering if I should just trade Bonner to Cole and LDU to Duman via finlayson.
I expect LDU to be back at some stage but is he actually going to come back and score anything? Will prob do a menadue from a few year back lol.

Essentially the question is do I upgrade Trac to Sicily, who looks like averaging 10 to 20 points a game or chase that extra cash generation......
I think I will go for the extra cash generation since I am still fielding so many rookies.

I still have lachlan murphy as well but will hold him for now while I can in the hope he comes back since he does have that low breakeven.
Only bring in Sicily for a Rookie upgrade ......that Petracca trade is too sideways

If you can't upgrade a Rookie ........go the cash generation, some Rookies due for big $$$ increases

Only bring in Sicily for a Rookie upgrade ......that Petracca trade is too sideways

If you can't upgrade a Rookie ........go the cash generation, some Rookies due for big $$$ increases

Yeah I will be basically doing a double downgrade 2 weeks in row then to cash in on some of them.

What do you think of Murphys chances to get back in? Is he playing SANFL this week?

Yeah I will be basically doing a double downgrade 2 weeks in row then to cash in on some of them.

What do you think of Murphys chances to get back in? Is he playing SANFL this week?
Yes he's named in the SANFL .....IMO Gallucci has his spot, but only needs 1 poor game, to be replaced by Murphy ....that's how tenuous both players roles are, albeit the club thinks Gallucci has the bigger upside

I’ve got enough money to get rid of Zorko (avg 65 and dropped $178k) and upgrade him to any premium midfielder. Current starting mids are Fyfe, Martin, Mitchell, Heeney, TKelly, Coniglio, McLean.

Is Dangerfield the obvious choice? Was leaning towards either Macrae or Cripps.

Yes he's named in the SANFL .....IMO Gallucci has his spot, but only needs 1 poor game, to be replaced by Murphy ....that's how tenuous both players roles are, albeit the club thinks Gallucci has the bigger upside

Bloody rock and hard place deciding who to * off between LDU and Murphy. LDU could easily spend a few weeks in the vfl too dont think they would rush him back him unless he really performs.

Well at least I have my boy CEY to make it all better haha. Another 120+ coming up against the Blues you reckon?:D

Is Cole a must? Likely JS up to bye rounds Eagles friends?? Was thinking of culling Muzza as a like for like, but just don’t want him to end up in the Mirra category in a few weeks & piss a trade down drain...
He's got a much better chance of staying in than Duman, he would of started the year in the side but lost his Dad.
Simmo rates him and his development stage is over, he's cherry ripe.

Is Taranto a top 10 fwd? I could go:
Murray > Sicily
Banfield > Taranto

..but unsure if Taranto is top 10.
Currently have heeney, mclean, smith, billings, walters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back