Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I'd spice it up with trades this week and make a bold move; trading Goldstein and bringing on ROB as my R2 from the bench in order to spread out cash and bring in the likes of Fyfe, Lloyd, Whitfield, Westhoff over the next 2-3 weeks.

Goldstein > Ross (switch ROB into R2/Bines back to R3/Setters into FWDs)

- Gives me another cashcow that has stable job security given the injuries to Cotchin and Graham, and is projected to make $150k+. He costs a little more than say, Hayes, but I am willing to pay more for job security (which found me out last year). Not to mention that direct trade net me $350k odd.

Sheed > Fyfe

- Can't pass up the value presented here with a genuine premium in Fyfe. I wanted to start Fyfe, and couldn't fit him in, so for him to have depreciated to this value is amazing. Was hoping Sheed could sustain his scoring output, but Gaff has ruined that.

BANK LEFT OVER: $433k

So the plan over the next few weeks is to go...

RD08: Scrimshaw > Lloyd, and Constable > Hately
RD09: Drew > Westhoff
RD10: Duursma > Whitfield, and no DEF rookies on-field with Hore on the bench.

Then it's sit back and wait for the likes of Hore/Gibbons/Ross/Stack/Parker/Setterfield/Lockhart to max out appreciation and finish last few upgrades - with Gawn top of the priority list across the byes when ROB has maxed out at $400k.

Thoughts?

View attachment 667204
Regret not moving Goldy on a couple of weeks back but holding this week given Kreuzer is out.
Makes lot of sense with ROB's output being good and stable, but he has a significantly tougher run upcoming, interested to see if he keeps it up.
Good on you.

Trade plans before teams:
Scrimshaw to Rotham/Answerth
Moore to Cameron

Trades done after teams:
Constable to Hayes
Scrimshaw to Daniel (couldn't afford Cameron)

Cameron killed it, but Moore did well and will make more money. Daniel should be good for at least 90. Hayes will hopefully do OK and stay in

Did I win, lose or draw?

Trade plans before teams:
Scrimshaw to Rotham/Answerth
Moore to Cameron

Trades done after teams:
Constable to Hayes
Scrimshaw to Daniel (couldn't afford Cameron)

Cameron killed it, but Moore did well and will make more money. Daniel should be good for at least 90. Hayes will hopefully do OK and stay in

Did I win, lose or draw?
Win
You've ended up with Daniel & Moore; who kmows is constable will come in next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back