Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I ended up going:

Lachie Whitfield -> Tom Stewart
Charlie Constable -> Travis Boak

To be totally honest I wouldn't preferred to bring Laird in over Stewart but as soon as Whitfield was named out and 200k already sitting in the bank I knew this was the best chance I'd ever have to upgrade a rookie into Boak. I had told myself I'd do it for weeks but I just couldn't ever do it. I knew Port had Collingwood (I'm happy with his 108), with games against Adelaide, Gold Coast, Hawthorn and StKilda then complimented by the first bye it was now or never to bring in Boak.

I'm still very happy with Stewart, he's nicely prices and has a super average, so much of Geelong's defensive game comes from him. Absolutely racks up the marks and kicks. He's a player I don't think I've had since his debut season.

Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
New plan:

Constable -> Ross (similar output, saves over 130k, BE of -13, avoids having Gibbons on field)
Clark -> Houli (risk of injury but nearly 100k cheaper than other DEFs for similar avg and BE of 55)

Burgess survives yet another week. 200k in the kitty for next week. Next week, Whit and Scrim off the bench and maybe Libba to a uber Premo mid or focus on getting Drew off my field.
Constable coming in for the essendon game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back