Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATS either Budarick / McInerney to Simpson ......and Taylor to Whitfield

Still have to get Grundy back in .....another 2-3 weeks

Taylor?

He's just coming off 100 and his BE is 0.

Are you new at this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just depends on Whitfield and how he and Taylor / Budarick go .....and what my $$$ shortfall maybe

He's also averaging 71 and if that's your D6 till he's properly fattened then it ain't a bad outcome.

Gotta take the fallen premo's when they pop up, in a short season ....Whitfield will ave 30 more per week, and can go big

I see ya.

With the derth of decent scoring mids bar Simpson, I'll be turning the likes of Budarick & McInerney into premo mids.

I see ya.

With the derth of decent scoring mids bar Simpson, I'll be turning the likes of Budarick & McInerney into premo mids.
You haven't got Bennell ? .....Think we'll see a lot of rookies for the remainder of the season ....the difficulty will be choosing the right ones to back in

Planning for the double downgrade.

Starcevich, Brander, McInerney, TBrown and Budarick are all on the chopping block this week.

Obviously Mr Simpson is coming in, then we'll see how the other first-gamers go.

In an ideal world, it looks something like this...

*Brander comes back in; McInerney and Budarick hold their spots*

Round 7:
TBrown to Simpson
Starcevich to a cheap rookie (can be any line, via DPP)

~$280k to play with

Round 8:
King to BSmith for ~$100k
Rookie to the best underpriced premo I can afford

... buuuutttt we all know this isn't going to happen, as I forgot to take into account the 3 knees, 4 hammies, 2 ankles and 1 collarbone my team is going to cop in these next few weeks :(

Just depends on Whitfield and how he and Taylor / Budarick go .....and what my $$$ shortfall maybe

At this stage of the season with a handful of rookies still on-field, your best scoring on-field rookies should be upgraded LAST. Even if it means doing Tom Berry > Bailey Smith next week instead of Whitfield (who you could always downgrade Rowell to THIS week for 30k profit towards next weeks trades)

Edit: Disregard Whitfield this week, I forgot all about your 3 Def doughnuts.

You haven't got Bennell ? .....Think we'll see a lot of rookies for the remainder of the season ....the difficulty will be choosing the right ones to back in

Course I've got Bennell. And Serong.

FFS. Do we really need this thread?

Here, let me summarise 99% of trades

Out: Someone In: Simpson
Out: Someone In: Rankine

Soooooooooooooo. Round 8 trades?

FFS. Do we really need this thread?

Here, let me summarise 99% of trades

Out: Someone In: Simpson
Out: Someone In: Rankine

Soooooooooooooo. Round 8 trades?

OUT