Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struggling to pick the right trade (got 1)

Option A: Starc (D7 - set to lose 16k) to McPherson.

Option B: Budarick to Rankine (Buda won't lose but Rank to rise by more the McP)

Option C: Brander or Mcinerny to McP/Rank respectively (both Brander and McI have more money to make but maybe warm bodies will be needed in condensed/byes to come (these 2 are my only donuts).

Option D: Fyfe to Yeo/Mitchell - Fyfe set to miss a few with condensed weeks to come - improves team now and doesn't leave 600K on bench.

.Most likely what I don't do this week will become part of plans for next week.

Any help please?

Struggling to pick the right trade (got 1)

Option A: Starc (D7 - set to lose 16k) to McPherson.

Option B: Budarick to Rankine (Buda won't lose but Rank to rise by more the McP)

Option C: Brander or Mcinerny to McP/Rank respectively (both Brander and McI have more money to make but maybe warm bodies will be needed in condensed/byes to come (these 2 are my only donuts).

Option D: Fyfe to Yeo/Mitchell - Fyfe set to miss a few with condensed weeks to come - improves team now and doesn't leave 600K on bench.

.Most likely what I don't do this week will become part of plans for next week.

Any help please?
C. I’d trade Brander to Rankine. I’ve done A and C but if only one trade getting Rankine in is the priority.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can wait until the Sydney v Suns game before my first trade Long to either Rankine or McPherson depending on what Starc scores. Second trade is Pittonet to Gawn.

Are you still going Pitto to Gawn with Lycett out? Feels like Pitto could do well against Ladhams...

Probably yes need him for a league matchup

Cheers...it was my plan and I have a full team but thinking whether Pitt might be better to hold this week. I guess if I don't get him now when will I get him.

FA80FE5E-5AC1-4D5F-B09A-EE5D4FED5A82.jpeg 7178364D-850F-419C-8524-86501D4B7A4A.jpeg

Currently 290k in the bank.

Taylor > Rankine and loop Rankine/Aarts
OR
Buda > Rankine VIA Dusty. Have to play 2 of Aarts/Rankine/Taylor but 1 of Pickett/Bennell
OR
Starc (will bleed $$) > Rankine VIA Gollant and Dusty. Leaves Noble at D6 for next week (may upgrade anyway), Have to play 2 of Aarts/Rankine/Taylor but 1 of Pickett/Bennell .

thoughts?

View attachment 913905View attachment 913906

Currently 290k in the bank.

Taylor > Rankine and loop Rankine/Aarts
OR
Buda > Rankine VIA Dusty. Have to play 2 of Aarts/Rankine/Taylor but 1 of Pickett/Bennell
OR
Starc (will bleed $$) > Rankine VIA Gollant and Dusty. Leaves Noble at D6 for next week (may upgrade anyway), Have to play 2 of Aarts/Rankine/Taylor but 1 of Pickett/Bennell .

thoughts?

you have 7 premo forwards and 2 of them are spudding up

I would consider Chad/Lunchmeat > Rankine

next week Taylor to premo mid moving one of Walters/Whitfield back to your forward line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back