Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young>Simpson

Waiting on teams to finalize before doing:
Pittonet>McPherson/Hay
Go McP over Day (I assume) Kadog. Cheaper, and Scrim back means Day moves elsewhere and loses intercepts. Plus Clarko is rookie killer.

Go McP over Day (I assume) Kadog. Cheaper, and Scrim back means Day moves elsewhere and loses intercepts. Plus Clarko is rookie killer.
Leaning that way Uncle. Pitto has favorable matchup v Ladhams so might do Heeney>McP.

What time are Monday teams confirmed?

I'm very likely to trade Telly in - I'm thinking he is great value here and is worth a punt.

Any further advice?
I’m thinking the same. Ready to pull the trigger on Pitto to Gawn but might wait a week and grab Telly, he will love it being back at home, or at least the wife will (sorry, bitter Cat fan here).

Can't decide whether to trade out Budarick or Mc Inerney??

Case against Budarick: has lost a couple of k already and has a BE of 50. Not in great form either whilst McI still has a low BE (cash to make) and whilst not playing, allows me to loop unpredictable mid rookies.

Case against McI: with Heeney and Kennedy out, McI still didn't get a recall, suggesting he may not be selected for some time. With condensed rounds and byes coming up, we may need every possible rookie playing. Also Buda only needs one decent score to get his cash gen going again.

Who would you trade out?

Case against Budarick: has lost a couple of k already and has a BE of 50. Not in great form either whilst McI still has a low BE (cash to make) and whilst not playing, allows me to loop unpredictable mid rookies.

Case against McI: with Heeney and Kennedy out, McI still didn't get a recall, suggesting he may not be selected for some time. With condensed rounds and byes coming up, we may need every possible rookie playing. Also Buda only needs one decent score to get his cash gen going again.

Who would you trade out?

Trade McI. Buda's JS and DPP are important.

Who would you trade out?
I'm keeping both this week but would trade Mack and Ernie before Bud and Rick at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are people doing with Fyfe, and how long is he expected out for?

I really don't like trading premo's but if its 2-3 weeks or more, in this shortened season, I think he has to go..

Currently debating the following trades:

Fyfe > Rankine vid Buda DPP
Pitto > Gawn

Leaves 230k in the bank, but leaves me a gun mid short, but have to get in Gawn eventually so why not now.

Fyfe > Titch
Brander > Rankine via Buda and Rivers DPP

Leaves 180K in the bank, and enough to turn a rookie into Bailey Smith next week

Fyfe > Yeo or Telly (Leaning towards Yeo)
Brander > Rankine via DPP

Leaves just over 300k (If Yeo) or around 283K (If Telly) to go shopping next week.

Double downgrade
Brander > Mcpherson
McInerney > Rankine via Buda DPP

Leaves around 255K and keep Fyfe incase he comes back early.

Below is my current team:

1595029305946.png

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys

What are people doing with Fyfe, and how long is he expected out for?

I really don't like trading premo's but if its 2-3 weeks or more, in this shortened season, I think he has to go..

Currently debating the following trades:

Fyfe > Rankine vid Buda DPP
Pitto > Gawn

Leaves 230k in the bank, but leaves me a gun mid short, but have to get in Gawn eventually so why not now.

Fyfe > Titch
Brander > Rankine via Buda and Rivers DPP

Leaves 180K in the bank, and enough to turn a rookie into Bailey Smith next week

Fyfe > Yeo or Telly (Leaning towards Yeo)
Brander > Rankine via DPP

Leaves just over 300k (If Yeo) or around 283K (If Telly) to go shopping next week.

Double downgrade
Brander > Mcpherson
McInerney > Rankine via Buda DPP

Leaves around 255K and keep Fyfe incase he comes back early.

Below is my current team:

View attachment 914223

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys

Double down option

Double down option

Cheers mate.

I was set on this option all week (the others weren't even options) until the Fyfe News broke.. Now I really don't know when he will be back could be 1 could be 4 weeks, and don't want to be a premo down for 2 long.

Suppose I could double down and reassess next week if Fyfe doesnt come back.

Cheers mate.

I was set on this option all week (the others weren't even options) until the Fyfe News broke.. Now I really don't know when he will be back could be 1 could be 4 weeks, and don't want to be a premo down for 2 long.

Suppose I could double down and reassess next week if Fyfe doesnt come back.

You'll get several weeks worth of cash gen from Rankine as well as JS, you don't want to miss that. Fyfe's price is going nowhere. Get one more look at Telly & Yeo before deciding if you want either as a POD. Trade Fyfe out next week for one of them or none of them. Something more appealing might take your fancy from the remaining games.

Starc > Rankine (leaves Noble at D6, 440k for next week)

Mcinerny > Rankine (leaves Rankine & Taylor F5/6 for this week, 399k for next week, Taylor > B.Smith)

Taylor > Rankine (leaves Rankine at F6, 440k for next week)

thoughts?

Last edited:

Who would you trade out?
Yep keep Bo Derek.

Starc > Rankine (leaves Noble at D6, 440k for next week)

Mcinerny > Rankine (leaves Rankine & Taylor F5/6 for this week, 399k for next week, Taylor > B.Smith)

Taylor > Rankine (leaves Rankine at F6, 440k for next week)

thoughts?
1st or 2nd option

I assume Starc is in your backline. Do you have a playing bench cover down back if you trade out Starc? His DPP and spot in the side might be handy down the track.

Do some calculations and see if the $40k will help you get who you want.

Taylor (~$280k) to Bailey Smith (~$415k) will cost you ~$135k, so that leaves ~$265k or ~$305k depending which option you take

Add that to somebody on the chopping block and see if you can double upgrade with somebody you like next week

1st or 2nd option

I assume Starc is in your backline. Do you have a playing bench cover down back if you trade out Starc? His DPP and spot in the side might be handy down the track.

Do some calculations and see if the $40k will help you get who you want.

Taylor (~$280k) to Bailey Smith (~$415k) will cost you ~$135k, so that leaves ~$265k or ~$305k depending which option you take

Add that to somebody on the chopping block and see if you can double upgrade with somebody you like next week
Yep Starc in the backline at D6 ATM. Trade him and it leaves Noble D6 with rivers and Gollant on the bench.

worst comes to worst, if Noble is dropped next week I could upgrade him to anyone under 590k.
Or if Noble is named I could trade out Buda Or Mcinerny next week for anyone MID or DEF under 535kish (Telly, Yeo, Hurn, Ridley)

Decisions...If Starc wasn’t playing it’d be a no brainer

You'll get several weeks worth of cash gen from Rankine as well as JS, you don't want to miss that. Fyfe's price is going nowhere. Get one more look at Telly & Yeo before deciding if you want either as a POD. Trade Fyfe out next week for one of them or none of them. Something more appealing might take your fancy from the remaining games.
No need for one more week of looking - they are both (Telly & Yeo) in my team & gonna ton up this week again :D

... but, I agree keep Fyfe

Who would you trade out of J.McInerney and Brander for rankine?

Thinking of holding fyfe for a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back