Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Provided two of Brander, Williamson, Rivers and Noble play (lol), it'll be:

Starcevich to Rankine (via Brander)
Brown/McInerney to Simpson

Day will come in if only one of those DEF rookies play. If all miss, well *

Might write a heart felt sob story letter to those campaigners at SC and ask for all 17 trades this week

"Dear campaigners

2020 has not been easy for anyone but in particular it has been extremely tough for myself and my SC season ..... "
"The unknown fixture ahead is causing me severe stress and anxiety"

I just wish we had 3 trades this week, would be bloody perfect. 3 trades every week wouldn't have been that bad imo

Provided two of Brander, Williamson, Rivers and Noble play (lol), it'll be:

Starcevich to Rankine (via Brander)
Brown/McInerney to Simpson

Day will come in if only one of those DEF rookies play. If all miss, well fu**
Can't see Noble playing, Varcoe just played his best game playing in the backline and Quaynor had a very good game. Also Greenwood and Langdon are back running again.

I too am hoping Brander and Rivers come back!

"The unknown fixture ahead is causing me severe stress and anxiety"

I just wish we had 3 trades this week, would be bloody perfect. 3 trades every week wouldn't have been that bad imo

I'm applying on MyGov right now for my COVID-19 TradeKeeper benefits. I need 3 extra trades from the Government this week just to keep the lights on in these hard times.

I'm gonna need help again from the bigfooty gods.

With $700 and assuming Heeney is still alive I'm thinking:
Starc > Simpson
Brander > Rankine
Or
Starc > Rankine
Noble > Day
This gives me money for Pitt > Gawn + dead rookie > something else the following week.

Or if Heeney is rip for longer than a week, bring in someone like Baz Smith and downgrade to another rookie?
I could do Heeney > Rankine and Pitt > Gawn but I'd be downgrading another premo which I don't think I should be doing.

Uncle Birch, you there? P.S thank you a ton for helping me get the W this week 👍
View attachment 911240

No prob, Bp.

Either of those 2 downgrade scenario's are good trades. Second option probably better since your midfield is already strong and you might be struggling to make up the numbers this week in def/fwds

Might write a heart felt sob story letter to those campaigners at SC and ask for all 17 trades this week

"Dear campaigners

2020 has not been easy for anyone but in particular it has been extremely tough for myself and my SC season ..... "

They did say they were open to idea for the hub period and one tweet was in response to a suggestion for bye round rules or 3 trades.

Not sure they need to do bye round rules even though it would prob benefit me greatly but 3 trades would be enough. How are we suppose to know what to do when the monday game teams wont even be finalised until saturday this week and will prob continue during the next 6 weeks or however long it is.

Last edited:
Thinking :
1. Starfish (bleeding money) > Will Day
2. Ben Long (If 1+ weeks) > Rankine
Will have to skip on Simpson- can’t see him going that big again and Piss Scott loves to drop a rookie on the back of one or two bad games

023713C9-AB81-4071-B37F-518DEEE46AD5.jpeg
FC9BEBC5-F522-4513-B2AD-02B14CC2503B.jpeg

My eyes are bleeding looking at this team.
180k left. Massive score of 1,812 This week.

Starc bleeding cash. Noble and Brander have disappeared.

Dusty is a lazy POS. Chad has taken up Skiing at Mt.Buller through winter.

Aarts and Taylor both s**t the bed

Not much $$ making on the bench.
Someone tell me what to do :(

Mcinerney > Simpson
Taylor > Rankine

So tempted to upgrade that arseclown Starfish at D5, but will have nearly 600k to upgrade him to anyone n/t week. Hopefully Brander’s back so I can atleast loop the spud this week.

Telly/B Smith will be the other cheap upgrade options for M7 n/t week too.

Last edited:
Of course there's nothing but spud (looking at you Faarts you POS) rookies for the last few weeks, and now there's 3 "must haves' in the same week.

Rozee > Rankine/Simpson is obvious.

But it's second choice which is a stickler for me.

Starcevich needs to piss off with his high BE, but unless Brander or Rivers plays, it'll have to be Day rather than Simpson to avoid a donut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 911355
View attachment 911356

Aarts and Taylor both sh*t the bed

How much cap space $$ you got?

For starters don’t bother upgrading this week, just bank cash with good rookies.

Noble > Day/Macpherson
Taylor > Rankine

That’ll give you 300k + what you already have, to target 2 x fallen premo mids next week. Gotta get some depth into that midfield pronto!

Of course there's nothing but spud (looking at you Faarts you POS) rookies for the last few weeks, and now there's 3 "must haves' in the same week.

Rozee > Rankine/Simpson is obvious.

But it's second choice which is a stickler for me.

Starcevich needs to piss off with his high BE, but unless Brander or Rivers plays, it'll have to be Day rather than Simpson to avoid a donut.

Where’s Brander at mate? Was he close this week?

Mcinerney > Simpson
Taylor > Rankine

So tempted to upgrade that arseclown Starfish at D5, but will have nearly 600k to upgrade him to anyone n/t week. Hopefully Brander’s back so I can atleast loop the spud this week.

Telly/B Smith will be the other cheap upgrade options for M7 n/t week too.
Looks like Starce for Simpson and then Taylor/Budarick for Rankine. Gives me ~430k.

Might look to trade Noble to Macpherson/Day the week after while upgrading King to Bailey Smith

1594606442535.png

View attachment 911355
View attachment 911356

Aarts and Taylor both sh*t the bed

Taylor to rankine
Put rankine on field.
Move dev to mids
Mcinerney to Simpson.
Your mids are leaking cash because the rookies there are crap.
My 2c

Whitfield or B Smith? Cost about the same.
Whitfield. Smith's BE is still quite high after his Rd 5 concussion, wait until next week to bring him in IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back