Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Ceglar is scoring rookie like scores atm. 😬
I know. I've got him too. Will continue to HOLD him as cover for Gawndy one of those guys will be rested at some stage I expect especially if the fixtures start cramming up.

Who's a more under performing piece of s**t out of Dustbin Martin and Devon Smith right now? 🗑

I'd argue Dustbin is worse considering his starting price was 210k more than Smith yet he's only averaging 5 higher. 1 ton from 5 games. Superstar.

Both of these campaigners are going to go the whole season in my team, i just know it.

If Brander isn't named you need to ditch him for a rookie. Williamson is under an injury cloud too could spell big trouble for your defence.

I reckon Willo will be ok. If I luck 6 starters down back this week, Brander or Rivers > Day or McPherson can wait until next week as I prefer to get Simpson & Rankine in this week.

FWIW I think brander will be back this week or the next. When fit he's best 20-24 in that side. Is a decent scorer and still has a low B/E. TBH I'd sooner move Rivers on as he'll be playing small lockdown defender if/when he returns and will score terribly.

If Willo does miss I might do Ceglar > Lloyd/Haynes via Brander to M8

Thinking this

1594679505583.png which gives me 471K in the bank for a double upgrade next week.

I need to do the maths to make sure my bank would allow these trades next week :

Rowell 470K > Neale 747k (173BE)

Mcinerney 233K (11BE)> Whitfield 455K (62BE)

Current prices i'm about 30k short. So might have to do King (264K) to Whitfield next week instead.

Still reckon it'll be tight though. Whitfield will likely jump 20k this week. King has a low BE though which will probably cancel that out if he gets 50+.

INB4 AN INJURY OR A MUST HAVE ROOKIE NEXT WEEK THROWS THIS IDEA COMPLETELY IN THE BIN

Is Tom Morris, Ralphy’s love child?

Yeah Tom, the giants are gonna give you the scoop about dropping Cogs you over sized cranium. FMD how excited was he? Ever occur to you you might’ve got played & they’re using the media to ruffle his feathers??

200pts incoming this week for his owners.

I reckon Willo will be ok. If I luck 6 starters down back this week, Brander or Rivers > Day or McPherson can wait until next week as I prefer to get Simpson & Rankine in this week.

FWIW I think brander will be back this week or the next. When fit he's best 20-24 in that side. Is a decent scorer and still has a low B/E. TBH I'd sooner move Rivers on as he'll be playing small lockdown defender if/when he returns and will score terribly.

If Willo does miss I might do Ceglar > Lloyd/Haynes via Brander to M8

Why would Lionheart miss? He played out the game ok?

Who's a more under performing piece of sh*t out of Dustbin Martin and Devon Smith right now? 🗑

I'd argue Dustbin is worse considering his starting price was 210k more than Smith yet he's only averaging 5 higher. 1 ton from 5 games. Superstar.

Both of these campaigners are going to go the whole season in my team, i just know it.

Dusty by the length of Chol's chol. Trading Dusty to Simpkin that week he missed is the greatest trade ive ever done.
And to think on the thursday I was stressing because I passed on Wingard and Ceglar who both went 120 only for Simpkin to score 140 and last week he almost doubled their combined score lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty by the length of Chol's chol. Trading Dusty to Simpkin that week he missed is the greatest trade ive ever done.
And to think on the thursday I was stressing because I passed on Wingard and Ceglar who both went 120 only for Simpkin to score 140 and last week he almost doubled their combined score lol.

Shut Up - Rachel McAdams As Regina George In Mean Girls GIF ...

Bank $254,900 :think:
id be prioritising making cash right now.. once Rankine and Simpson are ready to go, that will be 4 trades for the cash they generate. Cavarra is probably okay to chop due to lack of opportunity, but id be holding conroy as a loophole and moving someone on you can profit off.

I traded Dusty > Neale

Seems trading Dusty is always a good idea. My Cousin traded Dusty to Neale last year the day he got tagged by DeBoer and got suspended, Dusty scored 60 odd. Neale went 170 that night lol. He got upto rank 43 overall on that back of that too.

I on the other hand kept dusty that day coz u dont sideways premos......

id be prioritising making cash right now.. once Rankine and Simpson are ready to go, that will be 4 trades for the cash they generate. Cavarra is probably okay to chop due to lack of opportunity, but id be holding conroy as a loophole and moving someone on you can profit off.

That makes sense. Ideally I'd have a minimum 350k for a double up for Rd8. Who would you chop for some extra cash? (not Buda)

That makes sense. Ideally I'd have a minimum 350k for a double up for Rd8. Who would you chop for some extra cash? (not Buda)
Actually looking at you DPP ability, probably cant trade anyone lol Brander is ideal if he isnt picked, but it means you cant get Simpson.

Does 350k give you a double up? unless you are moving Ceglar or Smith?

Really not sure what to do this week. Too many issues (premos in poor form, dead rookies, no Gawn) & only $45k.

Haynes, Doc, Ridley, Hurn, Dodo, Starc (Noble, Brander)
Neale, Cripps, Danger, Jelly, Cogs, McInerney, Mahoney, Buda (Pickett, McHenry, Rivers)
Grundy, Pitt (Conroy)
Simpkin, Martin, Whitfield, Baz, Dev, King (Cameron, Cavarra)

Probably will end up going double down, but is there something obvious I'm missing? And do I get rid of FWD deadwood or maxed rookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back