Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Spudarick/Young/Starce to Simpson
Taylor to Simpkin

I want Rankine but I think I need points on field, my fwd line is trash. If I want to take 500k into next week to chase Gawn then I have to downgrade Taylor to Rankine.
I don't think Rankine can be trusted on field, he needed goals and he will get a lot of attention now.

Rowell to Simpson

Then either:

Either ****onett to gawn (around $150k) or Taylor to rankine ($900k for week after)

Switch Starce to DEF cover

OUT Rivers Brown to Simpson Brayshaw

Hoping Daicos is back then Simpson would be only rookie in mids

Rowell to Simpson
Howe to Short/Mills to finish the backline

some decent cheap options available:

DEF
160k Stoddart 38.0
160k McPherson 46.0
192k Day 58.0
199k Butler 50.5

FWD
160k Bosenavulagi 51.0
160k Rankine 65.0

MID
232k Stephens 65.0
192k Hibberd 47.0
160k Simpson 102.0
201k Bennell 46.5

i like Simpson & Rankine... (will probably get both)

Just had enough for Rivers Brown to Simpson Brayshaw

Next week downgrade Starce and upgrade Taylor to cheapest playing def and
Bailey Smith (will be tight)

All depends how long Daicos is out

208th for the round was nice

If I had have got a premo defender like Mills like I was looking for on Sunday morning I would have been sub 50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love 3 trades this week to also to do Starce > Mcpherson, then purely focus on upgrading. Oh well, will probably still do that trade in Rd8 along with Budarick > Bailey Smith.

View attachment 910626

Disregard that, I like this plan better with 21k to spare

dt rd7 yeah.JPG

Rd8 Starc > McPherson and maybe Cavarra > Rankine....build up a bit more bench cover & cash gen for final push to complete.

So going Budarick to the bench

McInerney/Brown whoever doesn't get up to Simpson (Brown has the higher BE) an Swans have injures to hopefully he is back

Taylor to Rankine

Then next week

MacPherson/Stoddart if he doesn't go up too much Magden/Rivers

Callan Ward out for 6 weeks with a knee...hopefully Tom Green the spud holds his spot after his game on the weekend...
Taranto a good watch and see as he should play this week.
I’m worried about Green.
He didn’t play well last week. Usually he has low TOG but he always attended CBs when he was on the ground. Last week in the last qtr he stopped attending CBs...if Ward was still in he would have been dropped for sure. Now he has some small chance of surviving.

I’m worried about Green.
He didn’t play well last week. Usually he has low TOG but he always attended CBs when he was on the ground. Last week in the last qtr he stopped attending CBs...if Ward was still in he would have been dropped for sure. Now he has some small chance of surviving.

Lloyd got injured as well, which is why he played more forward..if he stays there he’s cooked. Will score 30s. Will have to play serong, who hopefully will play more than 50% game time. When he’s on, he looks great.

Lloyd got injured as well, which is why he played more forward..if he stays there he’s cooked. Will score 30s. Will have to play serong, who hopefully will play more than 50% game time. When he’s on, he looks great.
Yeah same. I told you before, Serong was a better fantasy player than Rowell last year. All he needs is game time. The concerning thing is he needed freo to lose their bench in-game to be given a decent go on the field.

Horrendous forecast for Perth Thursday...everyone still going to get Simpson?? No cheap marks this week...
Good point really. I’m thinking Stephens instead & with Sydney’s injuries I think he will have reasonable JS. Played well on the weekend I thought. 65 with 74% TOG

View attachment 912260

Horrendous forecast for Perth Thursday...everyone still going to get Simpson?? No cheap marks this week...
You said the same thing last week, “torrential rain” for the bulldogs game but it was fine because you had Crae captain. I’m sure if you have Grundy VC on Thursday we can all confidently get Simpson.

You said the same thing last week, “torrential rain” for the bulldogs game but it was fine because you had Crae captain. I’m sure if you have Grundy VC on Thursday we can all confidently get Simpson.

I had grundy VC last week and he scored 53 against ceglar...

Looking Crae VC into Gaff this week.

Watch GWS drop De Boer so Neale doesn’t get tagged. 50-60 point difference

I had grundy VC last week and he scored 53 against ceglar...

Looking Crae VC into Gaff this week.

Watch GWS drop De Boer so Neale doesn’t get tagged. 50-60 point difference
Please do Grundy VC, we all really want Simpson. If you do that, Simpson scores 60. If you do Grundy C then the weather will be perfect and Simpson goes 80+.

Neale will he tagged to such an extent that his last 3 average will drop below 95. Which makes him a waste of cash like I predicted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back