Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll finally get Macrae into my side. Didn't want it to be at the expense of Dunkley though. * me.

I guess something happens every season that makes teams go a little different. What everyone does with Dunkley probably gonna get rid of some of the samey-ness of teams atm.

Traded Neale to Dunkley after round 2, made $160k (also allowing me to afford Impey)
Traded Dunkley to Neale after round 6, made $50k (estimated)

What do you think of the profit there, Roughy?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunkley to Marshall anyone ?

Far out, I seriously keep forgetting about Marshall. You'd think he has a price drop in him with that 50 and as he finds form though. Even with all the missed games he'll be nudging the top forwards and by average surely be among the top.

Far out, I seriously keep forgetting about Marshall. You'd think he has a price drop in him with that 50 and as he finds form though. Even with all the missed games he'll be nudging the top forwards and by average surely be among the top.
Also Ryder still out ....maybe a couple of weeks, but you'd imagine quite injury prone

No.

I need a def.

Dunks to unsure yet.
But I need to make cash out of it.

Showers of the golden variety to a premo back.

First thoughts but lots of water to flow under the bridge first.
That'll require 2 trades to go to a DEF .....I wasn't planning on trading, so only want to use the one trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back