Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Dunkley to Walsh and Gulden to Brayshaw. 350k left for Ridley next week.

1619774541042.png

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Mad dash to avoid donuts.

JDunkley and PHunter - Out

BGrundy and FMacrae - In

$72.5k left in the kitty.

I could have gotten rid of Flynn and opted for a slightly better mid but now is as good a time as any to get Grundy in, I was keen on Robertson from Bris but I was about $30k short. Flynn will be back at some point to make some more money with his BE of 2.

If I trade Flynn instead, I get Grundy and Robertson. Any thoughts on very short notice?

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Dunkey and O'ea out
Bolton and Macrae jnr in

Hopefully Bolton is a nice POD although I see a few clever kents here bringing him in.

Leaves 190k to bring May in next week. And maybe BBB for pudgy square hed Rowe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Campbell been dropped completely and not an emergency. Looks like I need to find a loophole for Scott

Jul 30, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
done Dunkley to MacRae as the obvious trade.

Still leaves either Campbell (managed) or Brockman (God Knows) to get in Farrar....
Anyone have a preference? I have $280K cash, so not a big deal, but do we want to keep Campbell (moved to mids) or Brockman (who seems to have disappeared).

If I keep Campbell, will have a spare mid on the bench for next week...

JarmanLimpey

Debutant
Apr 13, 2021
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gulden > Walsh

or

Rowe > Zorko

Gone back and forth between these 2 all week. No closer to a decision. Obviously Walsh is better than Zorko, but Gulden is better than Rowe..

Gulden > Walsh

or

Rowe > Zorko

Gone back and forth between these 2 all week. No closer to a decision. Obviously Walsh is better than Zorko, but Gulden is better than Rowe..
Zorko

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Gulden > Walsh

or

Rowe > Zorko

Walsh for mine

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Gulden > Walsh

or

Rowe > Zorko

If you can bench Rowe or loophole him I'd go with Walsh. If by some miracle Rowe can go 80+ b/e is only 31, he still has $$$ to make. Gulden b/e of 78 less likely.

JarmanLimpey

Debutant
Apr 13, 2021
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If you can bench Rowe or loophole him I'd go with Walsh. If by some miracle Rowe can go 80+ b/e is only 31, he still has $$$ to make. Gulden b/e of 78 less likely.

Have the E on Scott so if Waterman doesn’t play i can take his 63. Although i won’t bloody know if Waterman is playing until after Rowe has played. How hard is it to name teams 48 hours out from the game, honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back