Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Walsh is top 10 for sure.

I was going to bring in Guthrie and Boak so I'd only have 2 premo mids missing each round (have 6 premo mids)

But after the Boak news and not being so sure about Guthrie I choose Bont and Petracca instead (best of the best) but now have 3 premo mids missing in round 12 and 3 in round 13.

F@rk the byes though. Don’t compromise for a lesser player and just get the guns in I reckon.
With a midfield like that, the FWD and DEF boys can all just clock off and look on from the grandstand.
Those MIDs and the two RUC boys have you covered either way...
Thing of beauty, well played 👍

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
8B549FDC-0C30-481D-A7AE-848882621193.jpeg

B2944276-5995-45F8-A50E-D401ED09ACB8.jpeg

Any trade advice would be appreciated.
I was looking at bringing in DRobertson and Atu to generate some cash.

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Brockman > Farrar for mine. $225k just too much to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know Dev is more expensive but if he can pump out 70-80 most weeks I’ll take that. When it’s time to sell should be able to make decent money out of him as a downgrade or be easier to upgrade.

If I went Macrae jnr I’m worried he limps to 200k at best.

Borgan

All Australian
Mar 20, 2014
Wollongong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
New York Kicks
Option 2 but you don't want to field Rowe/Waterman every week for long
next week if dusty is back, scott is my f6. I don't want to miss out on some potential cash gen from farrar and i think gulden re finds some form in the coming weeks, but brayshaw at that price is too enticing

Gene Simmons

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2007
Melbourne Rock City
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Currently got $156,900 in the kitty and 1 trade up my sleeve (already done Dunkley -> Mills)..

I'm torn about about Dev Robertson.. whether it's worth making the extra trade. E.g Brockman -> Dev but that will also cost me about $50k.. :straining:

1619824085049.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently got $156,900 in the kitty and 1 trade up my sleeve (already done Dunkley -> Mills)..

I'm torn about about Dev Robertson.. whether it's worth making the extra trade. E.g Brockman -> Dev but that will also cost me about $50k.. :straining:

View attachment 1115738

I went Dunkley to Zorko and spent that extra $50k going Brockman to Dev Rob.

Reckon his role will be solid and lions will be willing to see what he can offer compared to Matho.

I also needed to get some more cash generation going but also feel more comfortable with dev on the field compared to a lot of other rookies

Oct 25, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Penny for your thoughts:

A) Hold & play spud J Clark for one more week and hope he makes a little more cash

OR

B) use warchest and trade Clark to Stewart (or Lever!?)

Leaning towards A purely to conserve the trade

Juzzomac

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually support North Melb
Penny for your thoughts:

A) Hold & play spud J Clark for one more week and hope he makes a little more cash

OR

Looks like Clark might be playing defence/wing this week, could pump out a good score now that he's not in a forward pocket.

Penny for your thoughts:

OR

Get a premo when you can

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Penny for your thoughts:

OR

Tend to think B. Clark has a high BE so more likely to lose a few dollars

I've got a bit of time and I can do my trade now, but later I'll be busy as we have pretty much a full day ahead of us.
With two upcoming matches, it makes sense to wait a few more hours for the late outs before trading - damn SC - it interferes with life too much :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back