Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
The fun part of the season has started, upgrade season. Its time to use the boosts you've saved up and aim to get a complete team as quickly as possible.

It seems like a couple Hawks will be popular trade ins. I am of course referring to Day and S.Mitchell (if he holds his spot)

Personally, im not sure whether i go for Day via B.Campbell. I may have just enough cash to do something like Chandler & Hollands > Mitchell & Day

Unfortunately we will have to wait until Tuesday night to make any trades but its always good to plan ahead!...maybe

I had planned to trade Young to Day two weeks ago, then Day got rubbed out.
Young has scored a 90 and an 88 since.
Right on that maybe hold area, but probably not good enough with the scores the top defenders are pumping out though.
Will mean ANOTHER sideways trade though. Hmmm….

Would think you keep him. Can’t compare him to the other top defenders (unless he is your top defender - in which case no trades will help).

He just has to stay as a luxury upgrade I’d think.

Everyone else will be doing 35ish point upgrades (I.e. McKenna to Day), doing a 10 point upgrade from Young to Day while keeping a rookie on ground doesn’t help.

Would think you keep him. Can’t compare him to the other top defenders (unless he is your top defender - in which case no trades will help).

He just has to stay as a luxury upgrade I’d think.

Everyone else will be doing 35ish point upgrades (I.e. McKenna to Day), doing a 10 point upgrade from Young to Day while keeping a rookie on ground doesn’t help.
Yeah will find another way to get Day and hope Young starts playing to his potential.

option 1:
-rookie to rookie
-Setters to Touk/Serong/Stewart/other similar

option 2:
-rookie to rookie
-rookie to Day

option 3:
-rookie to rookie
-rookie to Day
-Setters to Cogs (maybe, just maybe I can grab somebody like Sicily, depending on price changes and who I trade out)

option 1:
-rookie to rookie
-Setters to Touk/Serong/Stewart/other similar

option 2:
-rookie to rookie
-rookie to Day

option 3:
-rookie to rookie
-rookie to Day
-Setters to Cogs (maybe, just maybe I can grab somebody like Sicily, depending on price changes and who I trade out)

Option two looks a winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Option two looks a winner
If Setters goes under 90 again, with Zerrett out of the side, I reckon he can go.

But yeah, ideally keep him and upgrade down the track.

If Setters goes under 90 again, with Zerrett out of the side, I reckon he can go.

I don't think you gain that many extra points setter to Cogs .

Setters I feel needs to go to a super premo.

I don't have him ...disclaimer

I don't think you gain that many extra points setter to Cogs .

Setters I feel needs to go to a super premo.

I don't have him ...disclaimer

If Setters is the worst problem someone has in their team then they are doing well.

Setters is the ticket to Oliver/Miller/Neale. Need to spend him carefully.

Ideally he keeps punching out 90+ scores while we get the rookies off field.

I reckon i’m gonna decimate my fwd line and have only 2 premo’s in Dunkley and Sheezel with rookies and get this trade going.

Out - Gulden + Wilmont
In - Touk + S. Mitchell

Means I will have the big 5 early in
Oliver, Laird, Bont, Neale & Touk.
Add SetterGoat and Ashcroft as M6/7 and then next round get either Merret or Parish and hold for a few rounds.
Unless Mills turns it around then target him.

PS. I am the man with no boosts left.
Only one upgrade needed to complete Def line. May wait til Doch back and see how he is going. Dont want Day or Sicily or Sinclair.
Then focus all trades on FWD’s through the byes.
Hopefully some bargains can be found and rookies start making cashola!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back