Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

No, about $1k short of using Wilmot instead. Ideally would prefer to hold Baker as he may have a little more cash left but it could get me another Premo now by ditching him.

I could also ditch McKenna for someone around the 600k mark (Stewart, Ryan & Sinclair the leading candidates down back) but Taranto is a value buy still at his BE.
I'd go with your original plan then. Getting the 2 upgrades put your team in a good spot.

Could you move Sheezel back and chuck Greene on the ground.

He's been consistent lately.

Also agree that Setterfield isn't a trade just yet when Phillipou is on the ground. Nothing wrong with just 2 trades for a week.
Thanks for the feedback,

Yeah I could move Sheez Back with Mitch going Fwd.

so You would suggest..maybe sticking with trading wilmont or cowan for Mitchell & Michalanney for Day - Or Callagan for Day?

I think I'm going

McKenna -> Seamus
Baker -> Coniglio

I think Baker has looked quite OK, but as a mid-only and on the bench, it gives me better flex to sacrifice him. Moo-Cowan doesn't give me required $$$ so he survives a week.

I theoretically have a full compliment of forwards now: Dunk, Tarantula, Rozee, Coniglio, Errol and Butters. It's best we don't discuss the rest of my squad, though.

Last edited:
Be tempted to get Mitchell. Need some cash gen and cover that bench gives me nightmares!
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF
Would you bring him in for a Wilmot/McKenna type or a non-playing one?

If I hold on LDU, I can still gets Cogs and Day with Mitchell while moving on Phillips and Cowan. Downside is losing value on the playing rookies.

Would leave me with this and 90k in the bank.

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 2.06.30 pm.png

Thanks for the feedback,

Yeah I could move Sheez Back with Mitch going Fwd.

so You would suggest..maybe sticking with trading wilmont or cowan for Mitchell & Michalanney for Day - Or Callagan for Day?

Yes my gut feel is to hold onto Setterfield and don't pick up Ziebell.

If I was in your position I would go Cowan > Mitchell (I have done the same trade) and Michalanney for Day. (Callaghans BE is still 22)

Then next week look to bring in Cincotta in the middle for DPP use.

F6DB2DC7-6FE5-4707-96BA-30C6C6030121.jpeg

F4AFF266-7426-45A4-9619-2AAC091D16E0.jpeg

No bank. Laird being the last game of the round worries me.

Thinking Wilmot > Mitchell and can loop McKenna/Mitchell.

If I swap Pou and Davey I can loop Pou/Greene with Roberts but means I would have to field either Davey or Baker if Laird is out?

Thoughts?

Upgrading Mckenna this week to either a fwd or def keeper.

I am tossing up between Rozee and Jack Sinclair.

Both have pretty good fixtures, both likely top 10, I cant split them, please help!

I have boosted this week and went Touk to S. Mitchell and Menzie to Will day.

Upgrading Mckenna this week to either a fwd or def keeper.

I am tossing up between Rozee and Jack Sinclair.

Both have pretty good fixtures, both likely top 10, I cant split them, please help!

I have boosted this week and went Touk to S. Mitchell and Menzie to Will day.
Check your byes, Sinclair is the first, Rozee the last. Might decide it for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any advice on Ziebell vs Day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd go day. I can see Ziebell fading out of the side at some point or changing roles. The whole role he has is to set up behind the ball etc but if they aren't winning games and let's face he has a year at the absolute max left, I can see him being left out or change of role.

Anyone can reply to my post as I thought my season was bad but I have zero idea what to do this week. What rookies do I upgrade to what premos ??? Do I double upgrade the backline or go backline and grab Sinclair and cogs for Ashcroft ginbey or setterfield? I just moved Rozzee to mids for Roberts just to see what it looked like and do I get laired if playing? Do I get that hawks rookie for goater ?SC fish View attachment 1672354View attachment 1672355

Goater is out for 4 weeks with a Hammy so I would move him on first. Either trade down to Mitchell or up to whichever premo you want.

Current rookies on bench out
Cowan
Noah Long
Davey
Roberts

Thinking
Roberts to Mitchell is only trade now this week.

Team for reference, could be missing something

E06CEDB8-B5D9-4B76-94C9-6C9D3F096E67.jpeg
3316A0CD-E2F8-43F1-9BAA-0F61D1BF3A68.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back