Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

50/50 Laird out scores Bont for the rest of the season.

I-like-those-odds.gif

Jones, Wilmot, Roberts to Day, Mitchell, Sturt

Not the most exciting use of a boost but need to keep building team and stimulate cash gen.

If Cincotta keeps his spot over Cowan next week then Cowan to Cincotta it shall be.

Going to have to waste another boost I think.
I need to cull some dead rooks and I can’t bear to watch Kozzy running around doing nothing with no mid time again….
Keep all the high priced playing rookies for another week.

Kozy-Sturt
Davey-Mitchell (Wilmot to mid bench)
Bergman-Day.
I’ll sit on Cowan and turn him into Cincotta next week if the chips fall that way.

With LDU and Touk out for me this week I have traded in Will Day…

Can’t decide on Walsh or Merrett - any help?

How would you rank these players in terms of trade outs?

Liam Jones - BE 28
Wilmott - BE 38
Mckenna - BE 62
Cowan - BE 41
Davey - BE 33

Now if I choose to trade out just Liam jones and mckenna, I can get my trades done without using a boost. All other alternatives will need a boost to get my trades completed.

How would you rank these players in terms of trade outs?

Liam Jones - BE 28
Wilmott - BE 38
Mckenna - BE 62
Cowan - BE 41
Davey - BE 33

Now if I choose to trade out just Liam jones and mckenna, I can get my trades done without using a boost. All other alternatives will need a boost to get my trades completed.

which of these do you have on field, I'm assuming both Jones and McKenna are so who are you putting field to replace them?

Still unsure on whether I bring in Will Day. What do we think?

I have brought him only for the fact that I need rookies off the ground and is all I can afford but DPP helps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day and S Mitchell

hmmm - ideally you want to downgrade a bench rookie and upgrade an on field rookie (even better if you can use 2 bench rooks to get an upgrade)

but not sure I would be wasting a boost just to get Day who has no SP scoring history.

you are also trading away 2 players with very high JS and reasonable scoring ability and keeping rookies like Cowan and Davey who have less JS nor are they likely to get a big price jump.

sorry probably just complicating things for you rather than helping.

hmmm - ideally you want to downgrade a bench rookie and upgrade an on field rookie (even better if you can use 2 bench rooks to get an upgrade)

but not sure I would be wasting a boost just to get Day who has no SP scoring history.

you are also trading away 2 players with very high JS and reasonable scoring ability and keeping rookies like Cowan and Davey who have less JS nor are they likely to get a big price jump.

sorry probably just complicating things for you rather than helping.
I appreciate your input.

Actually thinking of using the boost and going:
Mckenna - Day
Cowan - s Mitchell
Davey - Sturt

Gets rid of 2 dead rookies

Michalaney > Mitchell
Cowan > Sturt

Last trade I'm trading McKenna to either Ziegull or Cripps. My head knows Ziegull +120k banked is the smart move but I want a mid premo now not next week hmph

Is Day as must get this week?

Not so much even for points scoring but cash gen? Debating him v Stewart, obviously the latter has better proven scoring but the extra $200k might be handy ($150k gap plus Day should make another $50k or so)..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back