Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Reimers 211k out for Valenti 72k or Hansen 91k
Also i think i will trade Bowden. Idiot didn't get named again, not even as a emergancy and i have no back up for him so will get a zero. No idea who to get for him though.

Is it really the last chance to get on Kane Cornes?
He does play Sydney again very soon.

I could go Salopek to Kornes as i have $80,800 remaining.

This would use $50,200 and my 5th trade overall.
Leaving my midfield as:
Corey, Cross, Kornes, Stevens, Johnstone, Palmer (Dyson, Bird)

My backline is fine atm (except for Xavier Ellis possibly going downwards):
Birchall, Milburn, Mattner, Symes, Brett Jones, Gram, Ellis (Pfeiffer, Scott Thompson)

So my only worry at the moment in my team is Ellis (But i may leave him one round then get Chad later).

Thoughts?

I wouldn't do that trade, you have to way up are you really making best use of the extra cash for Kane over Salopek? Doubtful atm. I have both in my side and am quite happy with that.

But don't ever sell a player who is consistantly scoring well, especially someone avging in the 90s.

I don't normally post on here because I doubt my questions will get answered. I'm trying to cover the loss of Chad by downgrading Houli (starting Dyson for a week) and then upgrading either J.Edwards/SDT to Goddard. I was then going to downgrade Hill and trade Dyson to Corey. But after doing the maths, unless there was a serious price change for the good, I wouldn't be able to get Corey.

My question, after seeing Pfieffer has been dropped, is whether I should downgrade Houli and upgrade Pfeiffer to Goddard (meaning one of J.Edwards, who is listed as emergency :( or SDT will have to cover Cornes). This will enable me to do the Dyson --> Corey/Bartel trade next week. I don't really want to do this as I think Pfeiffer still has a bit of money-making left and when Chad comes back I could downgrade him. But now he has been dropped (in a team that is struggling with injuries) and I'm not sure if he'll get his spot back.

Other option is wait a week, hope that Houli and Dyson make some serious moula (and Goddard drops in price B/E 80 odd I think) and try the first option and get Corey.

Callan Ward and Josh Hill on extended interchange.
Darren pfeiffer Dropped, Joel Bowden not named (traded him out in disgust at not makign even the emergency list).

Looking at some doughnuts, Pfeiffer, Proud and Cornes.. with $100k in the bank.
Tempted to go Pfeiffer down to Myers, Frees up cash for next week and avoids a ring.
Any Recommendations?

or does Pfeiffer ==> Myers sound alright or would you cop the Zero and wait till hes played 2 games?

Both are good choices.
Burgoyne looking at the season so far seems abit more eratic but similar average (scored a 142 which is very nice).
Goddard seems a more constant choice.

I wanna know which one I should get of Goddard and Burgoyne this week. Burgoyne could lift my score up but has a much higher B/E so his price could continue falling.

I don't normally post on here because I doubt my questions will get answered. I'm trying to cover the loss of Chad by downgrading Houli (starting Dyson for a week) and then upgrading either J.Edwards/SDT to Goddard. I was then going to downgrade Hill and trade Dyson to Corey. But after doing the maths, unless there was a serious price change for the good, I wouldn't be able to get Corey.

My question, after seeing Pfieffer has been dropped, is whether I should downgrade Houli and upgrade Pfeiffer to Goddard (meaning one of J.Edwards, who is listed as emergency :( or SDT will have to cover Cornes). This will enable me to do the Dyson --> Corey/Bartel trade next week. I don't really want to do this as I think Pfeiffer still has a bit of money-making left and when Chad comes back I could downgrade him. But now he has been dropped (in a team that is struggling with injuries) and I'm not sure if he'll get his spot back.

Other option is wait a week, hope that Houli and Dyson make some serious moula (and Goddard drops in price B/E 80 odd I think) and try the first option and get Corey.

Pfeiffer will be back, apart from a few clangers, he is a good player and should play a few more games at home for the blues, he should make a bit more cash before he is traded. I have him and will stick with him for a bit longer.

If knights stops playing Dyson as a tagger, he should rise a bit more, im gonna wait 2 more weeks and then give him the boot.

yeah i would wait and try and get Goddard & Corey, see how you go...

Just did my two trades:

Morton --> Kornes
Ellis --> Goddard

Please don't let my impatience hurt me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

p.burgoyne, s.fisher, gilbee or mcleod?

thats tough,

p.burgoyne only if williams starts playing him in the same role as last year. its the only reason some of his scores have been up and down.

s.fisher, no, with goddard back i think he has lost some of his DT points.

gilbee, after the blast he got from eade the other week, he might be back to his best but i would wait and see.

mcleod, he is playing really well at the moment, he will avg 85+

should I do this trade

in : Kornes and Browne
out:Houli and tuck

I'd definitely trade out Tuck, I traded him when he got his injury knowing that he most probably won't get back in, though the Houli train hasn't stopped yet, but you can get off a little early if you wish...I wouldn't put a lot trust into Browne, has only had 1 game, albeit a good score of 79 for a rooke, but I wouldn't really bet him playing a lot of games with heaps of kids pushing through wanting games such as Pfeiffer, Russell, etc...

Reimers to Daniher is done deal.

Now i have an issue at the moment, like many, Bowden isn't playing so i wil cop a zero this week so i have two options:
This week: Bowden ---> Burgoyne
Next week: Jack ---> Browne and Bird/Geary ---> Swan/Corey/Kornes
This week: Hartlett ---> Ibbotson
Next week: Jack ---> Browne and Bird ---> Swan/Corey/Kornes

Leaning towards the first one, it gives me more options.

What are peoples opinions on a trade like this

This week
OUT: Chad
IN: Goddard

Next week
OUT: Gamble
IN: Brad Johnson

or

This week: Nothing and keep Chad

Next week
OUT: Tippett
IN: ????

Reimers to Daniher is done deal.

Now i have an issue at the moment, like many, Bowden isn't playing so i wil cop a zero this week so i have two options:
This week: Bowden ---> Burgoyne
Next week: Jack ---> Browne and Bird/Geary ---> Swan/Corey/Kornes
This week: Hartlett ---> Ibbotson
Next week: Jack ---> Browne and Bird ---> Swan/Corey/Kornes

Leaning towards the first one, it gives me more options.

You mean you've traded Reimers to Daniher..? I don't think Daniher will be in for long, Lucas will return after the break if everythings running smooth and we have a few injury worries that should be back after the break, barring Davey + Dempsey, so it could stop him from stringing a few good games together...

What are peoples opinions on a trade like this

This week
OUT: Chad
IN: Goddard

Next week

or

This week: Nothing and keep Chad

Next week
OUT: Tippett
IN: ????

Out of those 2 i would pick the second option mainly because u dont want to be getting rid of THE CHAD this is because to well int his compeiton u will need to trade him back in

but still im not so sure about the second option because i believe tippett and gamble still have not peaked

You mean you've traded Reimers to Daniher..? I don't think Daniher will be in for long, Lucas will return after the break if everythings running smooth and we have a few injury worries that should be back after the break, barring Davey + Dempsey, so it could stop him from stringing a few good games together...

No, i haven't traded yet but i need to get rid of Reimers for someone. He is sitting on my bench and has a b/e of around 50. Need the money for a Bird/Geary upgrade to Dane Swan.

Would anyone else do these trades?

Pfeiffer -> PBurgoyne
Ling -> Armitage

Now I need to shore up my defence with Cornes out. And while Ling might be a keeper, I feel like I want to upgrade him to a Cross type, and I have Masten on my bench scoring a fair bit. So I can upgrade Masten to Cross in a few weeks, and I feel that Armitage will be a good bench player for the rest of the season.

Have a little problem now that Hurn has been dropped through a shin injury. I have come down to 2 options.

1. Hurn to Ibbotson

2. Hurn to Nicoski

Which u think is better?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back