Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesnt matter anyway now. Picked Ibbotson.

Anyway now im thinking of getting rid of Hill.

Have 374k to spend. Came down to

Medhurst
R Murphy
Giansiricusa
Stokes
Delidio
O'Keefe
S Johnson
B Johnson

Im currently leaning towards Murphy or Delidio but not quite sure. Any opinions on this?

I traded Ellis to Osbourne

and thinkin either Symes (Lower BE but less chance of keeping position) or Newman (Higher BE but will always play) for Goddard

People reckon thats a good trade?

The question I have now is, do I trade in Pfeiffer for Proud?

I have a full team playing, but that requires SD Thompson to keep getting a game.

Not sure if I should take my profits with regards to Pfeiffer and run for the hills?

Speaking of Hills, I could almost then upgrade Hill to Brad Johnson?

With Pfiffer and Bowden not being named - have a trading dilemma

Originally was going to do Morton to cheapie and then Dyson to Kornes

Now thinking Bowden to Goddard, Ellis to Milburn

Should I do the second option and get Kornes next week or continue with the first option and cop the 0 in the backs?

The question I have now is, do I trade in Pfeiffer for Proud?

I have a full team playing, but that requires SD Thompson to keep getting a game.

Not sure if I should take my profits with regards to Pfeiffer and run for the hills?

Speaking of Hills, I could almost then upgrade Hill to Brad Johnson?

I'd do Hill to BJ - Hill may not even be in the team this week

In relation to Pfiffer for Proud - I'd wait a couple of weeks and look at David Myers from Essendon who is debuting this week

Doesnt matter anyway now. Picked Ibbotson.

Anyway now im thinking of getting rid of Hill.

Have 374k to spend. Came down to

Medhurst
R Murphy
Giansiricusa
Stokes
Delidio
O'Keefe
S Johnson
B Johnson

Im currently leaning towards Murphy or Delidio but not quite sure. Any opinions on this?

Answer in bold. Seems to be running into some form.

2 options I have narrowed it down to, involving getting rid of my Bowden problems.

Option 1:

Bowden -> Ibbotson
Dyson -> Kornes/Corey/Bartel

Option 2:

Bowden -> Goddard
Dyson -> Marc Murphy/Bruce/Mitchell

I'm leaning towards option 2 at the moment.

Current team is...

BACKS:
Cornes
Bowden
Shaw
Birchall
Milburn
Symes
Pffeiffer

Wonaemirri
Proud

MIDS:
Cross
Goodes
N.Jones
Stevens
Dyson
Palmer

Morton
Ebert

RUCKS:
Cox
Simmonds

Meeson
Cartelege

FWDS:
Pav
Riewoldt
B.Johnson
J.Brown
Deledio
Rioli
Porps

Tippett
J.Morton

s**t. Just had a look at this week's teams. Not good. No Cornes, Bowden, Edwards or Selwood. Plus I have to start Dyson for Johnstone. May have to trade Bowden out this week. Sucks, cos I took a zero the last two weeks for him. I'm probably looking at Goddard, Gilbee or Milburn. I was going to get Gilbee for Barlow after trading Dyson for someone like Browne next week. But if I trade Bowden to Goddard I can upgrade Barlow to Gilbee this week and still be able to watch Browne for another week. 16 trades left, so I'll probably do this.

My backline would then be:

Cornes
Shaw
Burgoyne
Goddard
Gilbee
Birchall
Wonaeamirri

Selwood
Edwards

I have a lot of $$$ sitting on my bench feeling sorry forthemselves

My backline is so bad that once again i`ll be playing a man short.:thumbsdown:

Shaw, Milburn, Waters, Mattner -Proud, SDT, Pfeiffer- Selwood, CCornes

Is it worth trading Hill for valenti and upgrading s.selwood to a roughead type??
:confused::confused:
or i can wait, most likely lose my matches this week and see what trades i can make next week.....now that guys like SDT and proud will finally have played 3 games and go up in value.

I'd prefer to save my trades until after the break unless bargains/injuries come about

Did:

Nathan J Brown (Coll) ----> Ibbo, AND

Ellis -----> Goddard

very happy with that, and finally my backline looks decent.

Wallet destroyed me for a few weeks there with the Bowden move. Hate the bloke....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 options I have narrowed it down to, involving getting rid of my Bowden problems.

Option 1:
Bowden -> Ibbotson
Dyson -> Kornes/Corey/Bartel

Option 2:
Bowden -> Goddard
Dyson -> Marc Murphy/Bruce/Mitchell

I'm leaning towards option 2 at the moment.

Yeah I would definitely go with option 2. Bowden to Goddard and then Dyson to Mitchell.

wow ... just saw R. Harvey at 280 000!

im thinking TJ to him ..

Does Harvey get tagged? dont watch too many saints games

Out: Nicoski, Griffen

In: Kornes, Ibbo

any thoughts?

worth trading nico for ibbo for some possible higher scoring while chad sits on the bench???

Don't know who to go for out of Darcy and Sellar, Any Help ?

Don't know much about Darcy Daniher, but Sellar wasn't given a game based on his SANFL form, as he's been quite shocking. I can't see Sellar playing more than 5 games this year, with Nick Gill and Hentschel coming back soon.

Don't know much about Darcy Daniher, but Sellar wasn't given a game based on his SANFL form, as he's been quite shocking. I can't see Sellar playing more than 5 games this year, with Nick Gill and Hentschel coming back soon.

Yeah, that's the trouble im having, Adelaide have Fowards out as do Essendon, Just don't know which one will play more games.

Out: Nicoski, Griffen

In: Kornes, Ibbo

any thoughts?

worth trading nico for ibbo for some possible higher scoring while chad sits on the bench???

actually i have scarlett in my backline as well...

who would be better to get out this week? scarlett or nicoski?

I'm very worried about my backline at the moment, although Brown's potential withdrawal has left me feeling a bit uneasy about my forwards.

I've figured out a couple of ways of fixing things up:

Option A:

Geary -> Browne
Ellis -> Goddard

Meaning Gamble starts, with Hill on the bench.

Option B:

Bird -> Browne
Hill -> Brad Johnson

Which means Ellis stays on the field, while Gamble goes to the bench.

So really it becomes:

Goddard
Gamble

with Hill on the bench.

Or:

Ellis
Brad Johnson

with Gamble on the bench.

I'm leaning toward the first option. Although it doesn't look as strong as the second option, it would give me a large amount in the bank to upgrade elswhere when I trade in Hill for a promising rookie (if that makes any sense). Bird would also stay on the bench, meaning a potential 100k+ profit down the track.

Thoughts?

I'm very worried about my backline at the moment, although Brown's potential withdrawal has left me feeling a bit uneasy about my forwards.

I've figured out a couple of ways of fixing things up:

Option A:

Geary -> Browne
Ellis -> Goddard

Meaning Gamble starts, with Hill on the bench.

Option B:

Bird -> Browne
Hill -> Brad Johnson

Which means Ellis stays on the field, while Gamble goes to the bench.

So really it becomes:

Goddard
Gamble

with Hill on the bench.

Or:

Ellis
Brad Johnson

with Gamble on the bench.

I'm leaning toward the first option. Although it doesn't look as strong as the second option, it would give me a large amount in the bank to upgrade elswhere when I trade in Hill for a promising rookie (if that makes any sense). Bird would also stay on the bench, meaning a potential 100k+ profit down the track.

Thoughts?

1st option, Bird's BE is negative.

what do people think about trading pfeiffer to ibbotson??

will gain 30k, ibbotson is likely to play more games and also rise in cash quicker.

p.s. i had pfeiffer starting. if he was on my bench i probably wouldnt contemplate the trade..

Pulled the trigger with Jowden.. Even when he does come back, his supposed forward role will hurt his scores IMO..

Done these trades -

Out - Ellis, Bowden
In - Purgoyne, Goddard

Backline - Cornes, Shaw, Purgoyne, Birchall, Gilbee, Symes, Goddard (Scotty D and Pfeiffer)

Backline is locked in for the rest of the year, can concentrate on my midfield/forward line from now on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back